~Chapter7~

Lacey's P.O.V

I woke up, and I had tears streaming down my face. I missed Sam so much, I mean yeah he isn't dead... But I just want to hug him and tell him I'm here.
...

"Hey Lacey, it is Jc. Can I come in?"  Yeah I replied, then the door creaked a little. Which sent chills down my spine, which made me cry even more.

"How are you doing?" Jc asked me while going in for a hug.

I'm fine.

"Well when a girl says she is fine, it means she isn't."

You would feel the same way if your BESTFRIEND just got shot! I said before getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Lacey come back, I didn't mean that." He said before I heard knocking on the bathroom door.

What do you want?

"Are you okay in there?"

Yes I just want to be alone, is that so hard to ask for?

"Sorry, I will be downstairs if you need me." I heard the door open and close. At this moment of time, I knew I had to call one person. I knew who I was going to call, so I dialed his number.
...

"Lacey, Is everything okay?"

Hi Gray, no... I really need you right now.

"What's the matter?"

Everything, will you come and get me?

"Where are you?"

Kian and Jc's place.

"Okay, I will be their in maybe 15 minutes."

Okay thank you so much Gray!

"No problem, now goodbye! See you when I get there."

Goodbye Grayson, I love you! After that I hung up and walked down the stairs. But I bumped into Jc, and he asked me where I was going. I told him Grayson's and he understood, no yelling or fighting. Then I heard a car horn, and saw Gray out the window.

Bye Jc, thank you for everything! I said while hugging him.

"No problem Lacey, I will always be here for you no matter what... I love you, hope you feel better soon." And after that he let go and I walked out to Grayson's car.
...

"You can just go up to my room, I will be up there in a second." Grayson said pointing upstairs.

Okay, don't be too long. And then I ran upstairs.
...

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, so I tried wiping away my tears as fast as I could. But it didn't work, Grayson came in quicker than he should've.

"OMG Lacey, are you okay?" Grayson yelled so loud that Ethan and Cameron came up the stairs."

"You okay Lacey?" Ethan asked me and hugged me while whispering something. He said, "I know why you are crying, Sam... If you need to talk I am here, because I kinda need someone too." He said before smiling and walking out of the room.

"Come on Lacey, we can talk in my room. You know girl to girl." Cameron said.
...

"How's Sam doing?" Cameron asked.

Not good, they haven't texted or called me... To be honest I'm kinda scared.

"You know Sam is going to try his hardest, he will be perfectly fine. I promise." After that we hugged and I went back to Grayson's room.
...

"Do you feel better?"

Grayson you wanna know how I feel right now?

"How do you feel?"

I feel like crap... What I am going through right now would be like if Sam was Ethan... I feel horrible and I can't take it, I miss Sam so much! If I would've got there earlier I could've saved him, I could've took the bullet for him!

"Lacey look at me!" Grayson said with a very stern voice.

"You did not cause this I promise, you couldn't of saved Sam... It was his fathers choice, and his father will pay for it. I promise you, you had nothin to do with it. So please stop thinking you did." When Grayson finished he had him and I both in tears. We just sat in silence, until he grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. I didn't want to let go, he didn't want to let go... We sat on his bed hugging for hours on end, it reminded me of when Sam and I would hug for hours on end. I miss it, I really do. After another hour I finally drifted off to sleep, hoping I would dream of something completely different, than what happened in reality.
_________________

(A:N)

Yessss I know I haven't updated in years, I'm aware. Please don't hate on me, I tried my hardest with this chapter... It may only have 700-800 words, but I really like how this chapter turned out. In my mind it was a lot better, but I have a great idea for the future! Guess you will just have to wait! While we are on the topic of fanfictions, I want you to check out my best-friends  Kian Lawley fan-fiction, "That Broken Girl," by kiwilolli !! I promise if you do check it out, you will not regret it! Also check out the sequel, "That Broken Boy," she is a great writer... And tell her I said hi! Also tell her I sent you! I love you all and thank you so much for supporting me during this whole journey!

COMMENT

VOTE

READ

GO READ kiwilolli 's FAN-FICTIONS, BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING! HAVE A GREAT WEEK! LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELIES! ~Morgan🎀