~Chapter1~

(OKAY SO MY INTRODUCTION IS CAUSING ME SO MUCH PAIN... BUT I WANTED TO PUT JC WAKING UP AND LIA MOVING AND HALEIGH BEING A PHOTOGRAPHER IN HERE... SO THE INTRODUCTION IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, AND THIS CHAPTER IS HOW IT ALL CAME TO BE. IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME, CARRY ON READING NOW MY LOVELY READERS).

Lacey's P.O.V
Am I dead?

Jc's P.O.V
Am I dead?
______________
Jc's P.O.V
There was bright light in my eyes, as I opened them. It hurt like crazy...

"HE IS AWAKE!" The nurse yelled very loud.

What is going on?

"You have been unconscious for more than 1 week. Your car went off the road." she looked at me with sympathy.

Can I ask you a question?

"Anything, surprise me."

How is Lacey doing?

Well who is Lacey?

Lacey Scott.

Oh, Lacey is not good, but she has been showing more progress.

So you think she will live?

"Most definitely, but you didn't here it from me." She smiled than walked out.
__________________

In then Kian ran in.

"JCCCCCCC, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH... DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN MISTER."

Who are you?

"Are you kidding me?"

I'm sorry, but I don't remember you.

"I'm Kian, remember? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER O2L? Kian questioned me.

No, what Is O2L?

"Jc I swear... If this Is some sick joke, I will get you back so hard."

No, now who are you?

"OMG! JC HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ME?"

I'm trying so hard to, but I can't...

There were tears in Kian's eyes, and he was trying so hard not to cry. After that he stormed out of the room crying, and you could hear him sniffle.
______________
(This was before their breakup).

Haleigh's P.O.V

Hey Kian, guess what!

"Whatever, yeah cool."

What is your problem? At least treat me with some respect.

"Okay, I'm sorry... it is just that Jc doesn't remember who I am."

Kian, I'm so sorry. Do you need a hug?

"Yes!"

*they hug for like 7 minutes before breaking apart*

"I THINK WE NEED TO SEE DIFFERENT PEOPLE." Kian yelled.

What did you just say?

"I think we should see different people." Kian whispered.

Why?

"Because Haleigh, it is not working."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 1/2 YEARS! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.

"I'm sorry Haleigh, but we don't even act like the old couple we used to be."

I can change, just please give me a second chance.

"Look Haleigh.. I have to go, it wouldn't even work out."

Omg, Kian I love you... Please don't do this.

"Bye Haleigh."

KIAN, DON'T YOU DARE WALK OUT THAT DOOR!

*slams door*
_____________

Lacey's P.O.V

I was dead. Just kidding...

I woke up to see all these people around me, acting surprise that I awoke. I was surprised myself, I didn't think I would wake up. All this time I heard people saying that I was never going to wake up... I thought it was true, but I guess it wasn't. I heard someone say my name, I looked over and saw Jc. Jc had the biggest smile on his face, and he was trying to get out of his bed. He finally attempted to get up and come over to me, he had all these cords connected to him... It was scary.

Jc I missed you so much! I said while hugging him.

"Lacey, I'm so sorry for everything I said. I shouldn't of said it, if you wouldn't have woke up I would of been lost." *kisses Lacey on the forehead*

Please promise we won't ever get in another one of those fights again!

"I promise!" And with that we linked pinkies. 

________________________________________

(A/N)  

 Heylooo(: 

I'M so sorry for not updating... please don't hate me, I promise I will try to update. My internet stopped working at my house, so thank my best friend Haleigh. kiwilolli ... Thank you for letting me use your internet!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm thinking of making a few chapters at a time, then making a schedule for when to update them. Please keep up with me... I kinda forgot to update, also I kinda lost all my ideas. SO please don't yell at me or hate on me. I swear I'm going to get better at this whole updating thing. 

Okay, I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE 

COMMENT

READ

LOVE MORGAN!! *insert bow emoji* p.s , I'm using a laptop... 

GOODBYE, YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE EVERYONE... ALSO WHO ELSE CAN KEEP UP WITH ALL THE MAGCON DRAMA???? CAUSE I CAN'T... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!! <3