~Chapter15~

A/N: I just want to say that what is about to happen,could never happen... At least I don't think Matthew would ever do this, so please don't hate. I love Matthew so so much, and I would never want him to do this. I just really needed drama... I'm not trying to offend anyone or make fun of anyone or anything, just a simple chapter for my friends! Okay here is the chapter.
______________________________________________________

Lacey's P.O.V

"KIAN CALL 911." I screamed hoping Kian would come quick. I ran up to the unconscious Matt and started tapping his face, moving it side to side... Hoping he would wake up.

"Lacey what's goin--..." Is all he could say before he grabbed his phone and started calling 911.

Matthew wake up, Matthew wake up. I was crying and cradling Matthew in my arms, I felt so bad for what I did and I really wish I could take it back.

"Ma'am you are going to have to back away from the boy." The ambulance guy said. I set Matt's head down, still crying and walked into the bathroom. I saw a bottle of spilled pills on the counter. I stopped in my tracks and walked out of the bathroom and into the corner, then curled into a ball. By now I was crying uncontrollably, while Kian was rubbing my back trying to calm me down... I felt a few tears hit my head but I didn't say anything. Kian grabbed my hand and pulled me up, then he walked me out to the car and on our way to the hospital.

The car ride was silent, and I just stared out the window the whole time. Until we finally made it to the hospital. I ran into the hospital and asked what room Matthew Espinosa was in.

"Are you related to him in any shape way or form?"

Yes, we are married. I know I lied but I was worried and I really needed to see him.

"Okay, he is on the second floor, room 03."

Okay thank you... I didn't bother taking the elevator, I ran all the way up two flights of stairs and into room 03. Matthew was lying there unconscious, I hated seeing him like that. I grabbed a chair and placed it next to him, then grabbed his hand. I started talking hoping he would hear.

Oh Matthew, I'm so sorry for putting you through this... I shouldn't of kissed Jc, it's my fault that you might never wake up. I don't think I could ever live with out you, you helped me when I needed it the most, and I took advantage of that. I'm so sorry. I love you and I can't lose you, Matt please pull through.

A few tears were sliding down my cheeks at this point.

I'm so sorry for putting you through this, I need you Matthew! I need you to help me through. I love you so much and I can't and I won't see the future with out you! Please Matthew... Please I need you!

My face was soaking wet from crying. I wish it was me on that bed instead of Matt, he doesn't deserve what I put him through. I laid my head down on the bed and started crying uncontrollably.

"L-Lacey." I heard someone say, I looked up but didn't see Matt move at all. I turned around and saw Grayson.

I didn't care who it was, or why I was mad at him... I just needed someone to hug me and tell me everything is going to be okay, and Grayson would be the one to do that. I ran right into his arms. I cried into his shirt as he rubbed my back, which soothed me... But it still didn't get the guilty feeling I had deep down for putting Matt through this.

"Shh it's gonna be okay." Grayson whispered into my ear. Which made me cry even more.

No it's not... I'm the reason Matthew is lying on that hospital bed right now.

"Lacey that isn't true."

I kissed Jc on accident... Matt came back from his moms birthday and saw Jc kiss me. He drove me home and told me to get out, so I went to Jc's house... But then I got a call from his mom saying she felt like something wasn't right, so I went to check on him. He overdosed. ALL BECAUSE OF ME.

After reality hit me I started crying even more.

"Lacey I'm so sorry..." His voice cracked and hugged me even tighter.
...

I woke up in the chair near the window and it still looked dark outside. I looked at the time and it was only 4:32 a.m. I looked around and saw Grayson sleeping in the bed near Matt's, and Kian in the chair right next to mine. My head was on the back of the chair, and my feet were on top of Kian.

"How did you sleep?" Kian asked calmly.

Good I guess, you?

"I didn't go to sleep."

Why? How about you go to sleep now and I will watch Matt.

"I'm not tired."

Okay... I got up and went to say in the chair next to Matt.

Did anything happen while I was asleep?

"No, just the nurses. They came in and did their thing... Like annual checkups." I grabbed Matt's hand and leaned my head on the side of the bed.

Please wake up Matt... I whispered really softly.
...

"Lacey, I'm going to Taco Bell... you want anything?" Kian said while he grabbed his keys and started walking out of the room.

Um... no I'm not hungry.

"Lacey, you haven't eaten in 3 days."

So?

"Im at least getting you a taco."

I said I'm not hungry.

"Lacey you need to eat."

Fine, I'll take a taco as long as you get off my back.

"Lacey, i'm just trying to look out for you..."

Yes I understand, and I appreciate it. But the only thing I have on my mind is Matt right now, please understand.

"I'm going now, please understand that yeah Matt's in the hospital but there are still other people who care... So don't kick those people out of your life." I just stared at him while he walked out. Tears were welling in my eyes by this point. 
...

Matthew, please just wake up... I really need you. I'm sorry for kissing Jc, and I regret with all my heart. I really need you so please wake up. I love you. Please just open your eyes.

And with that I patiently waited for Matt to open his eyes, but did he open his eyes... No he did not, so here I sit and wait another whole night just to see Matt's beautiful eyes. Just one more night...
_______________________

AHHHH HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! HOW IS EVERYONE? SO I HAD DETENTION TODAY(: WHOOPS🙄 ITS ALL GOOD ALL I DID WHAT LEAVE GYM 2 MINUTES EARLY BUT ITS GOOCHI. WELL I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THURSDAY AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE NEXT TIME I UPDATE. *say in British voice* OKAY BYE!
~Morgan😏💕