A warm winter

Cold winter's can lead to warm love.

Seán's pov:
The cold air pinched at my ears and cheeks. I bundled myself for warm. A gust of unpleasant wind made me shiver. I hundled in a fetus position as I sat on the wooden bench. All around was miles of snow and distance tree's.

Surely the bus didn't forget. At least that's what I hoped.

I buried my freezing face in my arm's and rested. I snapped my eye's open but kept my head down. There were soft crunching in the snow. The noise got louder and stopped. I peeked a little, A handsome figure sat next to me.

Hair sweet pink at the top, on the sides was like a raven haunting the night, and eye's like hot chocolate, and neat, and well kept facial hair.

"Are you ok?" His voice deep and sliky.

Mark's pov:
I couldn't see the small man who hundled up face. But he peeked up a bit. I only saw his eye. It was a beautiful color, like an ocean bay.

He lifted his whole face up. I instantly went flushed at his adorable features. Hopefully he'll think that was the colds doing.

"I'm doing alright, ye look colder than me, your face is pink." His accent sweet and thick it warmed me somehow.

"Wanna share?" He unwrapped his unbelievably long scarf and smiled sweetly.

Seán's pov:
We sat side by side. Close. My scarf connected us. We exchanged name's and stayed slient for a moment.

"To pass some time wanna listen?" Mark nudged me a ear bud.

I nodded and my shaking hand placed the ear bud in.

The music and comfort started to lull me to slumber. I didn't want to fall alseep, but my eye's beg to differ.

As my eye's closed, my head leaned towards the side hitting a shoulder which caused me to gasp a little.

"Are you tired?" His warm arm wrapped around my side pushing me closer to the handsome man.

"Just a little...." My voice trailed off.

Mark's pov:
I wanted to hold the little Irishman closer. His eye's drooped, and then closed. I felt his soft breathing on my side. He nuzzled his head to keep warm. He was shivering.

I placed Jack on my lap to comfort and to warm him up. We may had just met but somehow I feel something weird inside that warms me up when I look at him.

Dusk came along. Since Jack was asleep, I took the chance to sneak a small peck. He smiled a little.

He felt like the sun that warmed me on a chilly winter eve.