My versions of Mark and Jack [CLOSED]

I have my own versions of Mark and Jack and so I wanted to ask you guys which ones you'd like to see in a chapter. I'll count up the comments of your votes and then I'll make a one shot about whoever wins. (They're like ocs in a way but they look like Mark and Jack)

Markus (Mark) and Jackson (Jack):

-Markus: (Mossiplier) Son of mother nature, very tall, has a branch in his right eye, moss on his body, can make flowers appear on his body, takes care of Jackson.

-Jackson: (Jacksepticbat) Half vampire bat, shy af, Has big cute bat ears, arms turn to bat wings, artist and loves writing, get embarrassed easily.

Vincent (Jack) and Edward (Mark):

-Both are viruses and have plugs on their back they use to infect. Live with Cry (Also a virus)

Vincent: Parts on his body change color to how he feels (Normal hair color: Green. When hes happy: Hair changes to yellow and other parts too.) Very quiet, Loves animals especially cats, short af (5'5), 22 years old, older than Edward by two years.

Edward: Makes holograms, sinister, a tease, 20 years old, Loves annoying people, Doesn't change color like Vincent.

This is MY art

This is MY art. Chibis are easier to draw in my opinion. My instagram is: _sinnamon.roll_ (I post most of my art there)