Violin

Idea came from video above. And NO I don't still play this game. At least in like two year's? Anyways enjoy I really loved this song and remember it now. I couldn't stop playing it over and over.

Mark's pov:
*faint violin music starts playing*
It's been going on for day's. I nevered bother to check who played such sweet melody because every time the music fills my ears it lulls me to sleep.

So I looked out my bedroom window. I saw an arm moving the violin bow. But the tree blocked the mysterious figure. It would it been easier if I knew who lived in the house next to mine.

But these people never leave their home. I could sense that they cast away in the darkness of their domain. For they despise everyone.

But for the first time I see one of them out since I moved here.

They played such a heart felt song. The figure lowered their bow. Only crickets were heard and the swaying wind.

The figure walked away into the depths of their home.

I caught a glimpse of their face. He looked so upset, yet beautiful in a way.

The next night~

Mark's pov:
I peeked out from my window sill for signs for the young violinist. After minutes of waiting a figure with a red hoodie covering him and violin in hand appeared.

I was eagered to meet him in person. I had many questions. I scurried downstairs. Thankfully not waking my mom.

I made my way near his yard. I peeked over the wooden fence. Crunching in grass drew near. I cowarded in the bush's.

He was heading into what seemed to be a forest. I trailed behind. I made sure to keep my distance so I wasn't caught.

At the end of the long forest of tree's, he stood on top of a hill with a rotting tree. He took his bow and began playing.

*Play video*

The song was outstanding. A gush of wind removed his hood. Under the moonlight, showed tears streaming down his face. He was gorgeous. I accidentally stepped on a fallen twig.

He stopped playing. He glanced around. The young figure sat on the hill he stared down at his instrument

Seán's pov:
Why is everything so... different. I loved my home. That's where we grew close as a family. Now that my parents had...

I've always wanted to do youtubing as a living. Just like Pewdiepie. But forced to violin instead. I have to admit. The sounds that escape from this little wooden instrument drives all the pain away.

Mark's pov:
The young man set his violin down and huddled his knees close to his chest. I could hear his faint cries.

I stood up and slowly walked towards him. As I drew near his cries stopped.

He turned around. His eye's widen.

"Was I er... distrubing you?"

"No you weren't. You play beautifully."

"Oh, thanks."

"Why are you out here?" I sat by his side.

The Irishman turned to me.

"Occasionally, I come out here so I can get away from the people who destroyed my life."

"Oh god... But, do you think you can play more. If that's fine with you I mean."

"Ok."

He rose and took his bow and began to play.

The music impacted my heart. It almost bought tears to my eye's as his expression changed to pain and hurt.