It started with a table

Mark's pov:
It was more crowded than last time. It was impossible to sit anywhere. I took my drink and pastry and ate outside. It was different. It was much quieter the crisp wind was a nice touch.

"Hello?" A young man with a beanie, glasses, baggy sweater, and jeans stood in front of me with his hands on his waist. He furrowed a brow.

My foot touched something. It was a bookbag.

"I'm sorry!" I jumped up embarrassed.

"It's fine. Stay if you want." He sat across and pulled his bag towards him.

He pulled out his phone and sipped his drink. I tried not to stare at him I kinda liked his outfit.

"It's been crowded recently." He finally spoke to me.

"Yeah. This place bringing in lots of people." I laughed nervously.

He arched a brow again and went back on his phone.

I felt so stupid. I mentally face palmed myself.

Sean's pov:
I occasionally looked up from my screen at the stranger. He tapped his fingers around his cup somtimes checking his phone or messing with his hair.

Me and him hung around for almost twenty minutes.

"Um do you come here frequently?" What a stupid cliche question I just asked.

"Once and a while. To relax."

"Hm. I actual moved here about two weeks ago. You know, for better life and whatnot."

"That's cool. I have to go now. It'll be cool if I saw you here again."

I waved bye and he left.

Mark's pov:
Everytime I came back I couldn't run into him. It's been a week and can't get his face out of my mind. He's just some random guy I shared a table with. It wasn't a big deal! But stuff like this i'll shrug off. But I can't shrug him off.

I tried one last time. And he was there.

He sat with one leg crossed and held something under the table. It was a book.

He saw me and looked up surprised and smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey." I repeated.

He closed his book and set it aside. He had the back up first so I couldn't read the title.

"It seems we've crossed paths again." He pushed his glasses up.

"Yeah."

"So since we've gotten more comfortable with each other's company, let's get to know each other better."

"I'm Séan. But Jack's me nickname. I do YouTube for a living."

"You do?!"

"Yup. Wait, Do you?" He seemed more intrigued.

"Yes!"

"What's your name. YouTube wise I mean."

"Markiplier."

"That's cool. I'm Jacksepticeye".

"Hey Mark let me ask you. How many subs do you have"?

"About 13 million at the moment".

Sean gasped. "I've been sitting with an major YouTuber without knowing!"

"Heh heh." I could feel a tint of red on my face.

"We should talk more." Jack clicked a pen.

"Lemme see your palm."

I held it out he took and when he did I think my blush was now noticeable.

"There. See you dude." He waved bye and left me.

I stared at my hand. His number.

~

"Hurry up ye slow bastard."

"I don't wanna take a picture." Mark pouted.

He finally came into frame. As the goofball he is he pretend to cry.

"Smile."

"Smile!" I slapped his rear. His face lit which caused me to burst out in laughter.

"Ugh. You take too many pictures." Mark whined.

"Hey! Shut up! Check this out Mark. There's a reason I took it."

Mark leaned in. His lips met my ear with he nibbled on. He moved down to my neck and gave it light kisses.

"You idiot we're in public." I giggled.

"See look. Remember the first time we met."

"Yeah mhm."

"And this is today."

"Oooh... I get it, I get it."

"Memories...." I held my phone close to my chest.