Chapter 2~

~Sam's Pov~

"Come on give us our mail!" I said getting inpatient.

"Yeah, come on." Taurtis said.

"Alright, alright. Here, you win." The landlord said giving up our mail.

"Finally!" I said looking threw the mail.

"Oh yeah landlord, what are those boxes here for? There are so many." Taurtis asked.

"R-right, two new girls moved in, there going to your school..." The landlord said.

"Cool, what floor?" I asked.

"Fourth floor the one above yo-" he said by me saying. "Thanks!" I then ran up the stairs.

~(y/n) pov~

I took a breather and went back to the 4th floor and I was blushing.

"What happened to you?" Jessica asked.

"Sam..." I blushed more.

"Oh come on let's just go..." I nodded and turned around to find Sam running right at me at fell right on me.

Our faces so close looking like we were about to kiss.

"S-s-sorry!" He got up quickly blushing embarrassment.

My cheeks was red as a tomato. "I-its fine..." we stared at each other for a moment until he spoke.

"I'm Sam." He said.

"I'm (y/n)." I said. "And this here is my roommate Jessica."

"Nice to meet you, and oh yeah, this is Taurtis." He said.

"Wow, nearly forgetting me." Taurtis said.

"Sorry..." Sam said. "But let's get to the train station, were nearly late to catch the train."

"Okay, let's go!" As I was dragged by Jessica, I didn't realize I dropped my wallet.

As we got there Sam asked if we got our tickets. "I don't know where my wallet is, so I can't go on." I said sad.

"Here, I'll buy a ticket!" Sam insisted.

"T-thanks!" I say being received the ticket.

As we enter the train, I dragged Jessica to the other side of the train.

"We'll be back. I need to talk to her for a sec." I told Sam and Taurtis.

As we went to the back of the train, I whispered to Jessica.

"I know you like Taurtis..." I say.