Chapter 10~

I walked quietly into the broken up house and every step was risky.

"ANYONE HOME!" Sam's voice echoed and I slapped him.

He had a painful pouting face and we moved on.

"Maybe this place has a basement..." I say.

We walked down the stairs to the basement and found J' tied up.

"J, we'll get you out of there ok buddy!" Sam said.

"Now where do you think your doing with my puppet." A mysterious female voice said.

"Why do you have him here!?" I yelled.

"He's my weapon" She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For my one and only..." she said getting a gun out.

"RUN!" We yelled as we carried J upstairs and ran out of the house.

We all kept running until we got to the train station. We couldn't wait for the train so we just ran home with J with us.

"All in favor in going to our apartment." I said.

"Yes!" They all said.

'That's one hell of a day...' I thought to myself.

"But who is her lover. And what does she look like and her voice..." I said.

"She could of been stalking J due to he is very smart..." Jessica said.

"Maybe but she seems to be our height, so she could go to our school." Sam said.

"Lets just go to sleep..." I said.

"Yeah but what about our pj's?" Sam asked. "We can't go down to our apartment."

"I have sweats their my brothers but he lended me them just in case I lose my close..." everyone laughed.

"Here get changed in here while we get dressed in the bathroom." I threw them the clothes.

So when we were all dressed I looked at Sam to be blushing and holding his knees to his chest...I wonder why he's mad....