Chapter 26~

We made it to the police station and it'll take a few days to analyze the data and press charges.

But lately it seems like something is off about Sam, he doesn't seem right, or maybe it's my imagination.

So I asked. "Sam you okay?" I asked and snapped out of his train of thought and chocked out. "Oh...um...just daye-Dreaming!" He said blushing.

But I just shoved it off and went out separate ways. Makalya stayed with me and Jessica so we had to hide her from the landlord.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I dunno? What do you guys wanna do?" Asked Makayla.

"Well, I'd like to-" she then leant back to grab something to stand.

"Jessica!" We yelped.

"I'm having a vision." She said as her eyes turned dull as a dead fish. This happens even in our world.

"What happening?" I ask.

"I don't know, but me or someone is blindfolded and all I see is a...knife..." she said afraid. "No...no, no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!" She screamed as if it was her.

"Jessica!" We shook her and the boys barged in wanting to know what was wrong.

She snapped out of the vision and we all hugged her tight.

"Th-the only time when I feel what's g-going on i-is when t-the v-vision is m-mine!" She cried into my shoulder.

I gently brushed her hair with my hand slowly and told her it will be ok.

We took action to make sure nothing like that would happen.

~few days later~

A few days later we got our houses back and we now can walk to school instead of taking the train...

And each day it seems like Sam is just ignoring me...it's like he's being manipulated by someone or something...

I'm gonna need to find out what's going on...I'm worried about Sam, he's never done anything like this, I just wish I watched the episodes before and go back to the start...

"Hey Sam?..." I asked.

"..." he didn't respond.

"Sam...I know something's wrong...why won't you tell me?" I asked and he still didn't respond.

"Sam is it me, is it m-" I was cut off by Sam slapping me and leaving the classroom...everyone expected me to cry but I stayed calm cause this wasn't Sam...I know it...

Cliffhanger...(jazz-handz)