Chapter 21~

When me and Yuki woke up I saw her bow was broken.

"Oh no..." She cried.

"Here I'll get you another..." I said.

"No! This was my mother's." She said.

"Oh, I didn't know, I'll fix it." I say grabbing it and looking at her now down hair.

A few minutes later I brought her bow back like it was new.

"H-how!?" She asked weirded out.

"Well since the bow's clip broke, I just made some paste to glue it back together." I said as she hugged me.

"Thank you!" She said and we walked to school.

We were walking and we pasted the store but our stomachs grumbled at the same time. We laughed and went inside the store.

Carl was there looking happy there was customers. Me and Yuki split up to find things we want.

"I want POCKY!" She yelled at the end as she grabbed all the pocky.

"Ok ok ok!" She jumped up and down.

"Here." She gave me the pocky to get a drink.

I placed the pocky and my things on the counter as I wait for Yuki.

She found another pocky and a mountain dew. She placed it on the counter as well.

Carl took everything and said 54 yen. She stated like, are you kidding me...then I gave her a stare, really...so, much pocky...

"Aww.." She said trying to take the pocky away but I quickly bought it.

"Here you go." I gave her the candy and her mountain dew.

"Thanks!" She said

When we entered the school we met up with Sam, Taurtis, and Jessica by Taurtis's side.

"Hey guys! We have a plan!" Sam said.

"Yeah, what?" Yuki asked.

"Were gonna get our old house back." Taurtis said happy.

"Oh!~ I like that! How can we help!~" me and yuki said in unison and we laughed.