Chapter 23~

I was still deciding where to have Makalya until Rowan decided to speak.

"WHAT ARE YOU FOU- I MEAN FIVE DOING HERE!" He said.

"I...Uh..." I chocked out.

"WELL GET TO CLASS! AND TAKE THIS LITTLE ONE WITH YOU!" He said as he left.

"Yay! I get to go with (y/n)!" Makalya said happily.

I laughed and we went into the classroom. I told miss Okami she will be here for now on and Makayla sat next to Pepe.

As class started something seems off...like someone or something is here. I scanned threw the class and found Jake...geez! I'd had enough that was going on...I hope he's not a Yandere!

"Is there something wrong (y/n)?" Makalya asked.

"My x is here." I whispered.

She growled at that sentence. "I hate him, he took all my money!" She grumbled.

"Well I guess he'll be in our class so let's just ignore him..." I said paying back into class.

"Okay..." she said.

~after class~

After class we all met up in lunch and made a plan.

"So what do you wanna do, we all have to have roles..." I said whispering.

"Well, me and Taurtis and distract him..." Sam said and they both held up wet toilet paper rolls.

"Where did you get those..." me, Makalya, and Jessice said in unison.

"The boys an girls restroom." They said in unison and covered their mouths.

We all gave them death glares and let it slide.
"Okay now Makayla. Since you are the smallest, I'll need you to sneak in." I said.

"Why me!?" She asked.

"Because remember when you use to sneak in my room and prank me?" I said.

She nodded and realized why I gave her that choice.

>>RING RING<<

The bell rang and we moved to go to gym.

"I'll tell you guys more after school." I said as we went to our lockers rooms.