Chapter 28~

~Normal Pov~

I woke up from a nightmare that the keeper was somehow still in Sam...

Dream~

I ran to Sam's old house and packed up his things so we could get him into his old old house

I heard there was no shuffling in the background and nothing seemed to happened and he was gone except for a Sam with his ears all black...oh, no...

"S-Sam!" I tried shaking him as he fell towards the floor not moving.

These were his last words. "Dont let...anyone...forget...about...me..." with his last breath...I saw his soul go with the keeper.

"S-s-sam- NO NO NO NO NO!" I screamed.

End of Dream.

Sam looked at me as I sat strait up. It looked like he was about start to cry.

"S-Sam!" I quickly hugged him.

He said nothing but cried into my shoulder reassuring I was alright.

"You...you're mad at me..." he said.

"Why would I be?" I ask.

"Because I nearly killed someone and I don't know how I can make it up to yo-" I cut him off and slapped to top of his head.

I stared at him for a bit a pouty face and then smiled making us both laugh.

"Your not mad?" He asked and I shook my head.

"How could I be mad at a bunny boy! You wanna have a carrot!?" I asked smiling like a weirdo.

He laughed and everyone else came in making Sam uneasy.

I punched his shoulder saying it's fine.

"Sorry guys...I really don't know the full extent on what happened..." he apologized crying but everyone had a giant group hug.

"So where did this soul keeper go?" Makalya asked.

"Uh...I dunno?" I said and they fainted. "But make sure you keep your guard up." I warned and we all went to the now new owner of Mr. Doritos house.

"Oh yeah, since we won in the court, we got your house back too!" Taurtis said.

But me and Jessica said "YASS!" Then we kissed Taurtis's cheek which made him blush.

"He what about me?" Sam asked.

He then kissed by me.