Nine

Roythn- son of the moon is in the picture. Just imagine him with white eyes and without his front legs. (He's a wyvern)

'Are you sure this will fool them, Rhaegos?' Atta asked, uncertainty in her mind voice. The purple dragon turned and examined her. Her saddle had been removed and hidden, instead of been a white warrior dragon, she now appeared as a black wild dragon.

Her beautiful feathers and white scales had been covered in soot, her body sticky with a magic spell that made the blackness stay on.

'They're already fools Atta' the purple dragon replied.

Atta nodded carefully, trying not to make her disguise wear off to quick. One of the wild dragons in the reliance had once been a Mage dragon, a now extinct type of dragon. She was the dragon who had made Atta's disguise possible, making sure it wouldn't wear off in flight or fight.

Her name was Reina; a beautiful teal dragon, with angel wings and many small horns instead of minimal large horns. A large scar went from above her left eye, to just below her left cheek bone. Rendering her left eye useless, the colour a hazy blue instead of a magnificent violet like her other eye.

Wild dragons would usually travel alone and fight each other for land or dominance, with the news of the dragon hunters growing in strength and number, they had decided to group together. Forming an alliance, Atta had cleverly named it; 'Wilds unite' (A/N: yea, I know, It's dumb! I'm so creative!)

"They're here" one of the wilds suddenly spoke up, Atta turned her head towards the speaker. She had been told that he was older than Rhaegos, he had come from the time where dragons only had their back legs and wings. His name; Roythn- Son of the moon. A dragon has black as pitch, with glowing white eyes, he balanced on his back legs and wings. And he barely spoke.

As planned; the smaller dragons flew high up in the sky, there they would watch from above and stay hidden until they were signalled. Reina and Roythn watched from the shadows of a hidden cave in the trees. Atta and Rhaegos hid themselves in the shadows of the forest, along with the few other dragons left in the clearing.

Atta sniffed the air. She waited in the shadows for a long while until she heard the carefully placed footsteps of the hunters. Holding back a growl, she looked into the shadows on the other side of the clearing, Esmerelda blinked back at her; she was a beautiful Aqua dragon with Royal blue eyes. Atta briefly remembered meeting her as they discussed their plans. Apparently, she was born a guard dragon, but was shunned by society due to the brightness of her scales and the fact that she was unable to breath fire.

When the hunters stepped into the clearing, Atta and Esmerelda began the countdown to their part of the plan.

"What in the world?! They're not here" one of them shouted. 10...9...8

"Don't be stupid! Look at the way the earths all churned up!" 7...6...5

"I swear I can hear flapping" 4...3...2

"Hold on!" 1!

Atta and Esmerelda leapt from the shadows, meeting each other in the centre of the clearing. Simultaneously gripping the earth with their back legs; the two dragons avoided banging their heads together, instead their sides collided.

It all happened so fast, the hunters barely had time to scream before the two dragons leaped in their direction, both letting out loud roars of anger.