Ten

Reina the Mage dragon is in the picture.

Atta slashed her claws across the hunters body, he let out a cry of surprise and fell back. The black dragon jumped on him, but stopped before she took his life.

She let out a puff of breath on his face, causing his hood to fall back and reveal his youthful features.

'Fados!?' Atta gasped into his mind. It was unmistakably him, his red hair bore a striking resemblance to Lorelie's and Anolis' ,Fados was their younger brother.

"Atta!?" He almost yelled, pretending to struggle so the surrounding hunters and dragons wouldn't get too suspicious.

'Why are you with the hunters?!'

"Explain later" he said, pushing Atta off suddenly.

'Do not harm the one with my scent!' Atta yelled into the minds of the other dragons.

'Rhaegos! Now!' Atta signalled, as planned the purple dragon bounded out of the shadows and released a fury of purple flames from his jaws.

Atta paused for a moment, surprised that the wild dragon could breath fire. Only dragons with riders can breath fire, Esmerelda was unable to because she had no rider, and Atta was temporarily disabled due to the grief of losing Lorelie.

Naturally, guard and guardian dragons would be hatched with the ability to breath fire without their riders. Atta was still utterly confused by what she had just witnessed, but kept fighting.

Flashes of teal flames filled the air, Reina; been a Mage dragon, was able to control her flames without the need of a rider. Following after her flames was a explosion of cold, white flames, Rhoythn was able to produce the ice-flames because he was created by the moon herself, or so the dragon legends say.

The hunters screamed and ran, that was when the smaller dragons swooped down from the sky and picked the hunters up in their talons. The screaming hunters were lifted into the air and then released, falling to the earth and not making a sound.

"Looks like we forgot one" Rhaegos snickered, Atta's heart dropped. She scurried away from Esmerelda's side and leapt onto the back of the large dragon. His roar of surprise filled the air, Atta then jumped off and leapt in front of Fados, snarling.

Fados peeked out from behind the dragons foreleg, all the dragons here looked large and fierce. He then looked up at his older sisters dragon, he had sworn that she was white, not black.

"Step aside Atta, we must exterminate the hunter!" Rhaegos said firmly to her, Atta stood her ground. The purple beast snarled.

'I will not let you kill him!'

"And why is that?!" Roythn snarled, taking the side of the other wild dragon.

'Because he is the brother of my rider' many gasps of surprise were heard from the watching dragons, Esmerelda sniffed the air and decided to join the group, as she had been sitting on the outskirts of it.

The aqua dragon poked her head in between Reina and Fern, when her large and curious blue eyes met the fearful green ones of the teenager, she made her way over to Atta and began to protect Fados as well.