Chapter 20: I Don't Have Anything To Worry About, Right?

Selena's POV

As I run out of the water and to our spot, I realize this probably wasn't the smartest idea ever.

"What's wrong?" he says.

"Nothing, but we really should've thought this through more. The water was freezing and we don't have towels." I say, not even bothering to cover up my naked body.

Justin smirks. "Well someone obviously someone couldn't wait to see me naked."

I hit him playfully. "Shut up!" I say laughing.

He starts laughing. "Don't get mad just cause it's true."

"Whatever helps your ego." I say, picking up my clothes.

I quickly throw them on despite the fact that I'm pretty much still dripping wet. I wait for Justin to get dressed so that we can leave and I find myself staring out into the ocean not being able to believe I just went skinny dipping.

"Come on, let's get you home." Justin whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist.

We walk back to the car with our fingers intertwined. How is it possible to have a relationship this perfect? That thought is actually kind of terrifying. Nothing perfect ever lasts. I wonder if we'll be able to beat the odds or if we'll end up being one of the couples that don't last. I shake the thoughts away. It's a new beginning, I shouldn't be thinking about things ending. I don't have anything to worry about after all, right?

________________________________________

Both chapter 20 & 21 are going to be pretty short and I apologize for that, but I have chapter 22 complete and part of 23 complete, and both of those are pretty long. 21 should be posted within the next hour! By the way, thanks for the 11,000 reads, they mean more than you'll ever know. ~Yazmin