BONUS CHAPTER

BC 1
The life of Cate
The life of a smart student is very hard. Balancing my studies, friends and sex is really challenging. Btw, my first time sucked! It was with that guy, Jonel, he was fat and smelly, I was young and desperate. He had the smallest dick ever! It was smaller than my baby brother's and my baby brother's still 5 years old. I have found the perfect partner now, Jedd. He is so hot and he has such a big package. He likes it hard and rough, just like me. He is my perfect match. I really love him so much, cause he always satisfies my sexual needs. But I think he likes other girls tho, which sucks. I am really insecure because of this. I just don't want to lose him. Well Atleast I can still fuck him. We do it everywhere! We do it in the CR, auditorium, gym, library, soccer field, shower room, my room and his. I hope he loves me too.  I hope I'll have kids with him one day just like Bridgette and Blake!
BC 2
The life of Bridgette
My life was awesome. I used to fuck two boys everyday. I was with Zac but he didn't really fuck me so I replaced him with Raphie. I also fucked Zac's best friend, Aaron. When I found out that Mon found a new boyfriend, I felt happy for my cousin . I still can remember what I did to her. It goes like this, when we had a sleep over at my house, Blake came over but  Mon was already asleep. He was horny and I had an itch. I seduced him and we fucked. After that night, I stopped seeing Raphie and Aaron because I continued doing it with Blake, even if he was still with Mon. Then I found out I was pregnant. I fucked up, literally. I told my friends and I told Mon. She immediately broke up with Blake. I told my parents and they kicked me out of the house. I stayed at Mon's house. To my surprise, her family was currently migrating. She accepted me willingly despite all the things I did. I felt bad, but you can't blame her, she had to let me stay, we're cousins. Blake and I are now officially a couple. We decided to keep the baby. I wanted to name the baby Chlorella or Vitamin B in order to keep the, healthy!
BC 3
The life of Ali
My life right now is awesome. I am dating this hot guy Adrielle Simone while my BFF Lissa is dating my ex Ronaldo. It is really hard being with Simone everyday. Everyone is after him, that dog, Mj, the horse, Ella, the bookworm, Mila and many more. I am happy that he picked me over those bitches. He loves music, I love music. He loves tennis, I also love tennis. But one thing that is fucking up my life right now is Maria, the wanna be. I hate her. She is seated next to Simone and she always flirts with him. She used to be one of my close friends, USED TO BE. I am the funny one in the group. I make everyone super happy.
BC 4
The life of Lissa
I am the Queen Bee, Lissa is the name. I am the next baddest bitch in town, after Mon and Bridgette. I am the leader of the duchesses. It's either you wanna be me or you wanna be with me, no other options. When I walk on the hallway, everyone would move out of the way so I could walk like a model on a high fashion runway. Well, they'd have to move out of the way if they don't want to see all hell break loose. Too popular, 10k likes on Facebook, too cool and too hot. I mean come on, I am a freaking model here. My first time was with a basketball player named Alejandro. I replaced him with Ali's ex, Ronaldo.Usually, it's against the rule to date a duchesses ex but I make the rules so too bad. I think Mon is the talented and bitchy diva. Bridgette is the classy flirt. Cate is the smart slutty whore and Ali's the funny one. People should look out because if they mess with even just one of us, they are gonna pay, big time! One time, I punched this wanna be Lem shinaps and she thought that that was the best moment of his life.
-End of Bonus Chapter-