Chapter 6: Promises

Chapter 6.1
He picked her over me? Wtf. Fucking incest weirdos. He fucking fucked up. I ran going to our classroom but someone held me.
Me: Huh?
Cody: Whats wrong?
Me: Oh Cody, nothing. I am fine.
Cody: Shut up Mon, I know you, stop hiding your tears.
I bursted into tears. I explained everything. He comforted me.
Me: Thank you Cody! I can really count on you.
Cody: Don't mention it! I really appreciate you sharing your feelings.
Me: Good bye!
I hugged him and went back to the classroom.
Zac: Hey babe!
He tried to kiss me but I dodged.
Me: Why are you calling me babe?
Zac: Huh? What's wrong?
Me: We broke up, remember?
Zac: WHAT?!
Me: You picked Kylie over me, right?
Zac: SHE'S MY FUCKING COUSIN MON, I NEEDED TO COMFORT HER! SHE IS GOING THROUGH SUCH A TROUBLING STAGE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH COMFORTING HER?
Me: That's the point, comforting HER, instead of ME.
Zac: SHE IS MY COUSIN FOR FUCK SAKE.
Me: Yeah, which makes it weirder, you fucking incest.
Zac: WHAT? Wtf Mon?! Okay, forget it. I am sorry, I should've comforted you, instead of her.
Me: Sorry is not enough.
I raised my hand and asked the teacher if I could sit in front to avoid Zac.
Dani: What's wrong Mon?
Me: Zac's being a dick.
Dani: I know how you feel Mon!
Me: Tell me about it.
Dani: Gilbert doesn't really
Me: Whoops, I don't care, sorry.
I went back to my place. I felt like I'd rather sit with an incest than an annoying cunt. As I arrived on my chair, I saw a letter inside my notebook. I opened the letter and it read:

Dear Mon,

From the moment I saw you, I really loved the way you talked, smiled and walked. It was love at first sight. As I got to know you more, I felt very happy to know the real Mon, a smart, sophisticated, loving, talented and down to Earth woman. This is the first time I have ever loved someone as much as I love you. I am sorry for comforting Kylie over you. I know she's my cousin, but I should've comforted you instead. YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, Don't you ever forget that. I know you are very upset and I know that you told me that we are already done with this relationship but I am not giving up. I hope you will not forget all the things we've been through. Even if you will not be my girlfriend, I will still chase after you and love you. I hope you understand how I truly feel about you. I hope you realize how much I love you. I hope you will love me back. Take me back babe. Please.

Sincerely,
-Babe

Tears never stopped pouring from my eyes. I told myself that enough is enough, that I would stop this madness, I would stop this confusion of Zac and Cody. What does love gotta do? Who needs a heart when the heart can be broken? These are actually song lyrics, they're pretty much stuck in my head. But my point is,  I forgot the promise I made, the promise never to love again because of that dj.  I told Zac that I wanted to be friends, just friends. I also told Cody the same thing. Both seemed really disappointed. I felt sad for making them feel that way but  I really didn't know why I was actually thinking about all this lovey dovey stuff. I used to be a mean girl who cared about nothing but myself. My popularity, appearance, everything about me was always my main concern. I realized I was already a fool in the chain of love. The next day, Zac wasn't present. His absence continued for a few weeks. I felt concerned so I asked Kylie about him.
Kylie: Wait, you didn't know?
Me: Wait, didn't know what? We actually broke up.
Kylie: You did? Why?
Me: Let's just say it was because of a certain slut.
Kylie: Oh... Well then, I'll tell you what happened to him, if you really wanna know.
Me: Tell me!
Kylie: He's in the hospital right now. He was part of a car accident?
I rushed into the hospital. Tears were falling from my eyes. I kept on overthinking horrible scenarios. When I actually reached the hospital, I ran to room 31. As I opened the door, I was horrified. I saw a man covered with blood. I fell down on my knees and broke down. Then a woman shouted, I was also shocked. She asked me who I was, I told her Zac's ex girlfriend. She asked me who Zac was, I told her the guy on the bed. She said that guy was Pierre, her brother. Apparently, it was the wrong room. Zac's room was room 310. Awkward. When I went to his room, I saw him with no scars, just a broken arm. I hugged him directly without even thinking about my promise.
Zac: How'd you find me?
Me: I have my ways, I feel so happy that you're okay.
Zac: I'll always be okay, specially when I know Monica will always be there for me.
We stared at each other and kissed. He stroked my hair and in return, I stroked something hard of his possession.
Chapter 6.2
After a few weeks, Zac was discharged from the hospital. He went to school again but I had to tutor him because he missed so many things. The month of December was coming up and I needed to go to New York to celebrate Christmas with my family so I decided to let Zac come with me. My mother and father were very excited to meet him. I was super happy yet super nervous. I mean, he is the first guy that my family is gonna meet. My dad told me before that he'd usually get super strict when it comes to " guys who like my daughter".  The next day, Zac told me everything was already settled. He already asked his mom. He already booked tickets too. Apparently, his sister Thea, lives with their uncle in New Jersey, which is just a two hour drive away. We flew to New York and my family welcomed him with open arms. At night, we had a family dinner with Zac.
Dad: What's your plan? What are you taking during college? Do you plan on having kids with my daughter? Are you gonna marry her?
Mom: Stop it, he is just a young boy. So Zac, are you marrying her?
Me: MOM! DAD!
Zac: Yeah, I want to marry her, and I will, as soon as I have a nice job so that I can provide for the family.
I watched my dad and my mom in awe. I giggled.
Zac: Let me take these plates to the sink.
He took the plates.
He is awesome! Totally like me.
Mom: shut up! He's obviously better than you.
Dad: You have a good eye, baby girl.
Mom: Just like me!
Me: Thanks mom and dad! I love you!
At night, I was sleeping in my room while Zac was supposed to sleep in the guest room. Zac snuck in my room and woke me up. He then carried me and we started kissing vigorously. He placed me on the bed and removed all his clothes leaving his underwear. He laid on top of me and we continued sucking each other's face. He removed my top and my shorts leaving my underwear intact. I pushed him so that I could be on top. I kissed his lips, going lower, lower, and lower. As I reached his underwear, I told him:
Me: This is my thank you to you.
I bit his underwear, dragging it down, and I saw his huge erection pop out. As I licked it slowly, I saw his face filled with pleasure. Without giving any kind of signal, I sucked his dick hard. He was cumming directly in my throat. I also swallowed instantly. His face was all red. Cum was all over my face, mouth and throat but I still kept sucking. As I was about to place the condom on him using my mouth, it broke. We couldn't wait any longer so we decided to do it without the condom. I placed his cock in my vagina. I started grinding on him. I could feel his erection grow more and more. Too horny, he turned me over. He fucked me, giving me harder thrusts every time. After an hour. We finished having sex. It was the first time we did it without a condom. We cuddled in bed, under the blankets, wet. I went to the cr to freshen up. When I was about to go out, I realized my dad came in so I hid in the closet. Zac covered himself with a huge comforter. My dad , thinking it was me, went to my bed and talked:
Dad: How are you sweetheart?
Zac tried to talk to daddy with a girly voice.
Zac: I am fine dad!
Dad: What's wrong with your voice? You seem to be sick! Are you alright?
Zac: No, I am fine! It's just a little cough, nothing to worry about.
Dad: let me get you some medicine.
Dad went downstairs to get medicine and I ran to Zac's side. Wearing nothing, I hid under the covers with him. When dad arrived, I popped my head out.
Dad: Here you go!
Me: Nevermind dad, I am fine now.
Dad: So about that guy Zac.
Me: Yeah?
Dad: I like him.
Me: Really?
Dad: Yeah! He's perfect for you! He is a handsome gentleman.
Me: Well of course he is, I really love him for it.
While I was talking to dad about Zac, I felt something hard poking me. Apparently, it was his erection. He got horny from hearing all the things I said.
Dad: I just hope he can give you all your needs.
Me: I assure you that he will.
Dad: okay, goodnight!
Dad went out and I directly removed the blanket. It was time for round 2. We did it again that night, and again, and two more times after that. The crazy part was no condoms!!!
Chapter 6.3
The next day, we visited Zac's older sis, Thea. When she saw the both of us, she ran to me and hugged me.
Zac: What about me sis?
Thea: I am sorry, I was just really excited about the girl that actually makes my baby bro happy.
Me: Hi, my name is Monica George, but you can call me Mon.
Thea: it's nice to meet you Mon, I am Thea.
Zac: Where's uncle Jack?
Thea: He's in Hawaii right now.
Thea talked a lot! I really liked her. We had the same interests. She's like my long lost twin! After a few days, we celebrated Christmas with my family. We invited Thea and uncle Jack.
Zac: Babe, Merry Christmas!
Me: Merry Christmas to you as well!
We kissed each other.
Zac: Thank you for being with me! This is the best Christmas gift ever. I have a gift for you.
He gave me this big diamond ring and kissed me.
Me: Thank you so much! I think there is a gift you really want.
Zac: What?
I unbuttoned his pants and kneeled down.
Zac: Stop Mon, you don't have to!
Me: Are you sure you don't want me to suck your dick? Don't you want me to lick it slowly?
Zac: Well, we are behind the house, in this dark tree house where no one can see us. Ok.
Me: OK? Nevermind, that's not enough.
Zac: Yes Mon, I want to you to suck my dick, lick it slowly then suck it hard.
I pulled his pants down and bit the tip of his underwear down. His dick already started squirting cum even before I started sucking it. I miss the top of his cock. I licked it slowly, going up, down, up, down. He came all over my tongue. I licked my lips while looking at his eyes, making him grow more.i sucked his cock intensely. I even swallowed that night. After the party, we had sex 3 times. We flew back to our home from New York right after New Year came. We even had sex in the plane, 5 times. Everything went back to normal. My friends and I hanged out again.
Bridgette: Can you believe it? Three more months and we are officially seniors.
Ali: OMG YAAAAS!
Lissa: I broke up with Ronaldo, I don't like that loser anymore.
Cate: OMG ONE MORE WEEK AND ITS GONNA BE OUR FORMAL !
Ali: Our formal is gonna be so fun and classy! I am wearing a Givenchy dress.
Bridgette: 2 more days and I am going to give birth to my twins!
Me: I hope during summer, Zac and I will still be together!
Zac: Of course we will!
We kissed each other. After two days, Bridgette gave birth to her twins Chlorella and Vitamin B. They believed that giving them these names would make them healthy. After a week of waiting, finally, our Formal arrived. I went with Zac, Bridgette with Blake, Cate with Jedd, Ali with Simone and Lissa with a companion. During the formal, Zac and I danced as we gave each other sweet pecks. The principal announced that all the members of the duchesses are the equal winners of prom queen because all of us had the same amount of votes. Coincidentally, all our boyfriends won prom king as well, garnering the same amount of votes too. Paying those nerds who tallied our votes was absolutely worth it. After the formal, Zac brought me to a five star hotel. He checked us in the best suite, the honeymoon suite. The room was covered in petals and scented candles. We lay down on top of the bed and made out. Zac suddenly stopped. He then told me that he had something to show me. He brought me to the rooftop. There, I was astonished by the magnificent view.
Zac: Mon, I have to ask you something.
Me: What is it babe?
Zac: I really love you, words cannot express what I feel for you. Look up, at the heavens, and see the stars that are as beautiful as you.
Me: Zac...
He kneeled down with one knee and said:
Zac: Will you marry me?
Me: Zac... I... I...
-End of chapter 6-