Chapter 5: Kylie

Chapter 5.1
After my party, we all went back to our designated rooms. Zac carried me to our suite. When he opened the door, I saw trails of petals on the floor. The trail led to our bedroom. As I got in our bedroom, I saw a ton of scented candles. The bed was also filled with rose petals.
Zac: Now, for the best part of my surprise.
Me: Wait, you actually did everything for me?
Zac: Of course, now enjoy.
He kissed me as he removed my dress. He kissed my neck and slowly travelled down to my "special parts". He stared at me and said:
Zac: I love you. I really love you Mon.
Me: I love you too.
He removed his shirt as we kissed each other passionately. We then moved to the bed, slowly caressing each other. Our kisses made the both of us feel each other's warmth. We removed my bra while he removed his pants. We continued making out. And again, he kissed me on my lip, then proceeded on my neck, to both my nipples until he reached my VS underwear. He bit it, slowly pulling it down until it was completely removed. I wanted to do the same thing to him but he stopped me.
Zac: Let me do all the work tonight love.
I flushed. He removed his underwear and laid on top of me. He thrusted slowly. As he kept on entering me, I felt his erection grow more and more. We did not do it roughly that night, it was different. He thrusted slowly and intimately. He showered me with soft kisses. No blowjobs, no groping, just plain intimate sex. After everything, we cuddled each other. We then opened the blinds to see the stars.
Zac: I have noticed something with the sky tonight.
Me: What?
Zac: It's missing a star, the biggest and rarest star to be exact.
Me: Are you sure? There's no possible way you'd know something like that.
Zac: I am quite sure.
Me: Why is that? Prove it.
Zac: Well, I am pretty sure the missing star is lying right beside me. In fact, the star is cuddling with me right now and I am pretty sure I ain't planning on letting that star go, as long as I live.
We slept at each other's comfort and warmth. That night was one of the best nights of my life. Zac made me feel new. It was absolutely refreshing. The next day, I woke up alone in bed. I suddenly smelt the scent of my fave food. I followed the scent and it led to the kitchen. There, I found Zac preparing home made fries, bacon and eggs. He also made a latte just for me.
Zac: Good morning princess. I prepared the best breakfast for the best girlfriend ever. Come here, sit down.
He pulled the chair for me. I sat down. He kissed me on my cheek and served the breakfast he made. His cooking turned me on. After a few hours, everyone headed to the airport. It was the end of my birthday trip. It was time to say au revoir France, bonjour home! As the plane arrived, everybody went their separate ways. Zac and I went to his house. While heading there, he asked me:
Zac: Can I meet your parents?
Me: Why?
Zac: I just wanted to thank them for making a gorgeous, kind and perfect girl.
I kissed him on his lips. I bit it too, just to give him a little tease.
Zac: OUCH! That hurt me pretty bad. Now you have to lick it to heal it.
Me: You pervert.
Zac: Please!
I kissed his cheeks, forehead, chin and nose. I then licked his lower lip. Suddenly, I just found my tongue dancing with his. Until I remembered something important.
Me: Oh yeah, we gotta rehearse for the show.
Zac: Oh yeah, how do you sing that song you chose? What was it again, "Love on Top" right?
Me: Here, listen to it.
I played Beyoncé's "Love on top". After the song was over, I saw an astonished expression on Zac's face.
Zac: How are we gonna pull this off?!
Me: Don't worry, I'll deal with this.
Zac: Don't! I don't want you to be stressed out. We can do this, together!
We arrived at his house . We started practicing. As he was singing the first chorus, I felt like my eardrums were being tortured. It sounded like a cat screaming while falling from the 29th floor of a tall building. If we actually performed right then and there, we'd be a donkey in a horse race. He was very bad, like literally very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY, V-E-R-Y BAD!
Me: Well I guess I'll have to sing everything. You can just dance throughout the song. Show me your moves.
He danced, turned me off, really turned me off.
I had a lot of things to do so I did everything ASAP. I tried to teach him all the dance moves needed, tried to teach him how to reach the specific notes and tried to build his confidence. On the day of the actual show, I felt numb. The pressure was getting to me. Tensions were high. Finally, it was our turn to perform. I sang first, and as expected, the crowd went wild. Then Zac started singing, shockingly, the crowd went nuts! They loved him. All in all, our performance was good. I also concluded Zac deserved an A+ for his outstanding performance.
Chapter 5.2
The next day, I was heading to the gym when I saw this tall guy talking to this very pretty girl. I put my contacts on and found out that the guy was actually Zac!
Me: Baby!
Zac: Oh Mon!
Girl: Oh, hi!
Zac: Mon, this is Kylie. She is a freshman.
Me: Oh, nice to meet you Kylie, I am Monica, his GIRLFRIEND. You can call me anything you want, but I prefer Mon or ZAC'S GIRLFRIEND.
Kylie: You're funny, all the things I heard about you are actually true!
Me: Oh, so you hang out a lot with MY BOYFRIEND?
Kylie: Yeah, we are really close.
She leaned closer to Zac and smiled. In that moment, I swear to God I wanted to rip that smile out of her face. I also wanted to rip that weave out of her scalp. But as the Good Samaritan that I am, I walked away. Zac ran after me.
Zac: Wait babe!
I walked faster and ignored him. He grabbed my books and brought it to the classroom but I still didn't mind him.
Zac: Here, your books.
I took them and ignored him after.
Zac: Wait,no kiss?
Me: Let Kylie kiss you, I mean, you're VERY close.
I gave out a sarcastic smile and went to the cr. He followed me but I slammed the door. I was too furious to even look at him. During class, he kept on apologizing. I still ignored him. He gave me letters but I didn't even touch them. During lunch break, he sat with the duchesses.
Lissa: Hey pretty girl!
Me: Hi Lissa!
Lissa: So did you hear about the good news?
Bridgette: OMG YEAH, ABOUT DIVIA RIGHT?
Ali: OMG WHAT HAPPENED?
Cate: She got hit by a school bus! The video was so funny!
Me: Oh poor thing, that must be the reason of her absence!
Bridgette: NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!
Lissa: That's not all!
Ali: Tell us the real story.
Lissa: After she got hit by the bus, she went flying and got hit by a van. The van then hit the electric post. The post came crashing down. Luckily, she was hit. And the best part is, it was a direct hit! She was also electricuted after! An army of dogs then ate her fried remains. She was finally proclaimed dead!
Me: Oh yeah!
Ali: What time will we go to her funeral? JUST KIDDING, WE WONT HAHAHAHAHA
Lissa: I was actually kidding about the proclaimed dead thing, she's actually fighting for her life right now.
Me: Can we talk about something that actually matters?
All of us were laughing until Zac sat with us.
Me: You can't sit with us.
Zac: Why?
Me: Because... Ummm... You're not wearing pink!
Zac: What about their boyfriends? They aren't wearing pink as well.
Me: They're exempted!
Zac: Wait, is this because of Kylie again?
Me: FUCK OFF ZAC!
Zac: Stop it mom, Kylie and I aren't together! There's nothing between us!
Me: Stop telling all these lies.
Liss: GET A ROOM, YOU GUYS!
Bridgette: And some condoms, never forget condoms! Learn from my mistakes.
Lissa: Tampons too!
Ali: For what!
Lissa: For me!
Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO, BREAK UP?
Cate: Awkward.
Everyone became silent.
Zac: Mon...
Me: If you don't want to break up, leave me alone.
Zac: I'll leave, but you're coming with me.
He pulled me going to the gym.
Me: Let go of me!
Zac: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Me: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? WITH ME? FUCK YOU, YOU INSENSITIVE CUNT.
Zac: Can't I talk to Kylie?
Me: You can't if you love me.
Zac: Well I am sorry I didn't get the memo, you should've told me that earlier.
Me: Just fuck off.
Zac: No Mon.
Me: You wanna break up with me?
Zac: I never said that!
Me: No, it's fine! I want you to go to Kylie because I know how you want to fuck her so bad.
Zac: I never said that either.
Me: Tell me all your fantasies about her.
Zac: FUCK KYLIE, I DON'T LIKE HER, OKAY? SHE DOESN'T MATTER.
Kylie: Zac? What did I ever do to you?
Zac: Kylie!
Kylie: I thought I could count on you! You were like a real brother to me!
Zac: I am sorry Kylie! I didn't mean what I said.
She ran away crying.
Zac: LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
Me: WHAT?! ME?!
Zac: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PRIDE AND JEALOUSY, MY INNOCENT COUSIN GOT HURT. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GUIDE HER, HELP HER. SHE STOPPED GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE HER PARENTS SEPARATED AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HELPED HER. SHE CONTINUED GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE I PROMISED TO TAKE CARE OF HER.
Me: Cousin?...
He tried to chase her but I stopped him.
Me: I am sorry okay, I didn't know she was your cousin. But please, stay with me, if you go, we are through.
He let go of my hand and chased after Kylie.
-End of chapter 5-