Chapter 3: Choice

Chapter 3.1
I have decided to be with Cody. I just thought being with him would be more reasonable. I really liked him because he was super handsome and smart. He could even sing and dance. I told Zac that we had to stop seeing each other.
Zac: What?!
Me: I am sorry Zac .
Zac: But, I love you Mon!
Me: I am in love with you too.
Zac: Then let's be together!
Me: We can't. I love Cody too.
Zac: Why'd you pick him?
Me: I can't answer that.
Zac: WHAT THE FUCK MON? YOU PICKED HIM WITHOUT ANY PARTICULAR REASON?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER HOW I FEEL FOR YOU.
Me: Are you sure you love me or do you just love my body? You know you should just be with Divia. I mean she would totally fuck you, just because she knows I did. That's what you want right? Sex? Pleasure? She'll give you what you want. She never fails to take all my sloppy seconds.
Zac: How dare you say that to me.It's not about the sex Mon. It's about my feelings for you.
Me: Zac?
Zac: You know what, you should just fucking leave.
Me: I am sorry Zac.
Zac: Don't, just don't.
Zac ran away, but I followed him.
Me: Zac wait! Zac! Hey, come on! Listen to me! Please stop running.
Zac: STOP FOLLOWING ME!
I followed him until we reached the science laboratory. When he opened the door, we saw a human sandwich. Nathan on top of Lily and Rafael below her. That slut. I mean come on, it's evident that you're the most desperate girl when you are in the middle of a human sandwich with the two most stupid ass fucks in the batch. You could've done better honey. But let's go back to what happened. Seeing that made us feel so awkward so we shut the door directly.  I found myself staring at him as he was staring at me. It was so intense. The intensity drove us to kiss each other. Our mouths were coming closer and closer. As our mouths were about to touch, someone shouted.
Cody: MON! I've been looking all over for you.
Me: Oh Cody!
Cody kissed me.
Zac: I better get going, good bye.
Me: Zac, wait!
He left. I felt really confused. I felt like my feelings for Zac got stronger. In the classroom, everything felt awkward. I tried so many times to talk to Zac but he always found a way to stop the conversation. The night later, I was looking at my news feed. I saw Divia's relationship status was changed to "in a relationship". I laughed and wondered who the unfortunate lad could be.  When I saw the picture, to my disbelief, it was Zac. I felt really mad. Why Divia? That slut! Why would he settle for someone who would only take my sloppy seconds? Wtf?! I called Bridgette and told her everything.
Bridgette: FUCK THAT BITCH MON!
Me: I just wanna burn her fucking head off.
Bridgette: Do you need help?
Me: No, I can deal with her by myself.
Bridgette: What a loser! She has nothing better to do than fuck all the men that you already threw away. She's like literally eating your trash. OMG better yet, your shit! HAHAHA THAT STUPID ASS CUNT.  Omg just like when she fucked your dj ex, Brody, after you dumped him. What a loser.
Me: Thanks for trying to cheer me up! I am okay now, I am actually over it.
Bridgette: Finally, I've been talking to you for the past hour now. See you tomorrow slut, love you.
Me: Bye!
The next day, when I went in the classroom, I saw Divia sitting next to Zac. She looked like a stupid ass monkey clinging to Zac, trying to cuddle him in front of everyone. I sat beside my friends in class. Kaye told me Zac kept on staring at me. I told her to ignore him. Cody came inside.
Me: Hi babe!
Cody: Good morning honey pie!
Me: How's your morning?
Cody: Well, it was actually pretty bad until I saw you! You never fail to make my morning great! You make me want to be a morning person baby
He kissed me.
Everyone: AWWWE, THATS SO SWEET!
Kaye: YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! Omg another one !
He kissed me again.
Cody: Oh by the way, here are your flowers and chocolates.
Me: Omg Cody, why are you so sweet? Why'd you do this?
Cody: Well, you retweeted a tweet last night about having a guy who spoils her girl. And it's our monthsary tomorrow, don't you remember baby? I love you!
Divia: FUCKING LISTEN TO ME ZAC!
This bitch shouted. WTF what a classless bitch. Everyone knows that your class is determined by how loud/soft you speak in a public place. Don't you guys think I am fucking dumb by thinking the classroom is a public place, cause it is! I fucking hated her. Oh wait, I fucking loathe her until now.
Zac: I was Divia.
Divia: REALLY?! You were looking at her the whole time.
Zac: I wasn't! I was listening to you.
Divia: Our relationship will never work if this attitude of yours won't change.
Zac: Wait, relationship? There was never an us! WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER DIVIA. I WOULDN'T EVEN KISS YOU.
Divia: Hey boo, let's stop fighting. I am sorry.
Zac: BOO?! Why the fuck won't you understand? I DON'T LOVE YOU. I NEVER LOVED YOU AND I NEVER WILL.
Divia: WTF I KNOW YOU LOVE ME ZAC, STOP HIDING YOUR FEELINGS.
Zac: I DON'T LOVE YOU. I LOVE MON, OKAY?
Everyone became quiet.
Kaye: Awkward...
Zac ran out of the classroom.
Divia: You man stealer! You have a freaking boyfriend Mon! Stop fucking other guys!
Cody: Other guys?! Mon , is she telling the truth?
Me: I am sorry Cody, I already stopped Cody, believe me.
Cody: Who did you fuck, other than me?
Me: Cody...
Cody: WHO?
Me: Zac, it's Zac okay?! I am sorry!
Cody: Do you still love him Mon?
Me: Cody... Let's stop talking about this, please.
Cody: ANSWER ME!
Me: Yes Cody, I still love him.
Cody: FUCK THIS, FUCK ALL OF YOU!
Me: Cody, I am sorry.
Cody: We are done Mon.
Chapter 3.2
I ran going to the cr. The other duchesses saw me and went after me. I told them everything. They comforted me. They also told me not to worry about it.
Bridgette: THIS IS ALL THAT FUCKING BITCH DIVIA'S FAULT!
Lissa: LET'S CUT HER HEAD OFF!
Ali: THEN BURN HER TO THE GROUND!
Cate: THROW HER BODY INSIDE A VOLCANO!
Bridgette: FEED HER TO HUNGRY CHIMPANZEES WHILE MAKING HER LOOK LIKE A BANANA!
Me: Thank you guys, but all that is illegal.
Ali: Too bad.
Me: I really loved Cody, but I also wanted Zac. I am at fault here, I was too selfish.
Eunice, my classmate, went in the cr.
Eunice: Gals, Divia is spreading flyers with a bunch of rumors about you.
We ran going to the halls and saw the flyers.
Lissa and Cate: WTF IT SAYS HERE THAT THE BOTH OF US ARE DOING DRUGS.
Ali: This one states that I am currently dating Mike.
Bridgette: WAIT WTF THIS ONE SAYS THAT I AM PREGNANT! I AM SO MAD.
Ali: Why are you mad? You are pregnant.
Bridgette: Oh right, I forgot! It's true, momma is preggers!
Me: This one says that I am an evil and a conniving slut.
Lissa: Well two can play at that game. Divia, you just messed with the wrong group.
We planned the perfect revenge. We made it the best revenge anyone could've asked for. We tasked Kaye to make a vid for Divia.
They told Divia about the video, she agreed. We gave her a cute dress as an apology. We even bought a huge cake for her. We also organized a runway show just for her knowing she thinks she's super chic and stylish. Little did she know, it was part of the plan. She wore the cute dress we gave her without knowing that those dresses had printed words such as slut, whore, bitch, stupid, cunt and twat on them. Everyone was shocked every time Divia walked down the runway wearing those inappropriate dresses. Everyone was furious at her. At last, it was her last runway walk. As she went down the runway, we spilled black paint filled with worms and rats on her. Everyone clapped! Ashamed, she ran going to the cake. BOOM! It exploded because the cake actually had a small time bomb.We bought it from our friend which name should remain anonymous. For more inquiries, go fuck yourself. After the cake explosion, we played the video that Kaye made. It wasn't really a sweet message but it was Divia and the 47 year old professor's sex video. It looks like Milden wasn't the only one enjoying old company. Birds with the same feathers, fuck the same birds. They also make a good feather duster! Everyone was shocked, from our teachers and schoolmates to her family and relatives. The perfect revenge was executed without a flaw. People threw rocks at her while here mom and dad dragged her outside. Let's just say someone got beat up real bad that night. The next day, Divia came to school with bruises on her face and body, a broken nose, hip, arm(right), ankle (left) and shoulder (left). I almost forgot to mention her two black eyes.  Everyone continued throwing rocks at her. Even the teachers joined the fun. She shouldn't have started this thing with us. Who in the right mind made her think she could beat us? What a loser. The next day, Brody went up to me and said:
Brody: Can you sing for me?
Me: What?
Brody: I need a performer and you're the best I know.
Me: I am sorry mr. Cool kid yolo, I don't care about you.
Brody: Hey, just because I am a dj, it doesn't mean I am a cool kid yolo guy.
Me: But you are.
Brody:  But I really like you!
Me: You like me? Shove that up your anus, you two timing cunt.
Brody: Cody is gonna do it and he needs a partner.
Me: Where do I sign?
I didn't know why I did it, maybe because it was my only chance of communicating to Cody. As I came to practice the routine, I saw Catherine.
Me: Cat! Why are you here?
Cat: Oh, you're finally here! Cody told me to sing with you because he would rather kill himself than do it.
Me: Well, this is awkward.
Cat: Let's just start practicing.
After a few days, we performed in Lé CLUB, the most famous club in the whole country. As Catherine and I were singing, I saw Cody sitting and cheering. I felt really happy. After the performance, I immediately ran to hug him. Then Brody came up to us, he grabbed my hand and kissed me in front of Cody. I punched him in the eye and told him to get a life, stop saying yolo and stop being a dj because let's face it, all his tracks combined aren't better than Lissa's fart sounds mixed together. When I turned around, Cody was gone. I asked Catherine where her brother went, she told me he went outside where rain was pouring. I grabbed an umbrella and ran outside. As I went closer, I shouted
Me: Cody!
He looked at me with a hurt but hopeful expression. Suddenly, a man shouted my name from the other side.
Man: Mon!
As I turned around, I saw Zac with a bouquet of flowers. I didn't know what to do. Will I go to the man I loved or to the man who waited passionately for me?
Cody: I will give you this one last chance Mon. Come here, by my side, to prove that you love me. Show me that you still care, that all our memories were actually worth it.
Me: Cody...
Zac: I have waited for this moment Mon. I love you, no matter how painful it was to see you with someone else, I endured everything. Please be with me.
Me: Zac...
What am I supposed to do now?
-End of chapter 3-