• s e p t

b.allen - - -

"You're up early," Iris greeted as she saw Barry drinking coffee by the sofa.

Barry only gave a small smile and a nod as a reply. He didn't want to say that he stayed up all night to see if Psy-kill would ever come back again. He also flipped every furniture in his room to see if there is any drop of blood left, but of course, there was still nothing.

"I'm off to Jitters in ten, do you want to come?" Iris asked while she placed a hand on Barry's shoulder causing him to jump a bit. The female slightly laughed at his reaction, "You're too jumpy, I blame the coffee."

"Yeah," Barry answered. "Definitely the coffee."

- - -

"So," Cisco started, "This mystery villain is a female and she knows who we all are and she knows where Barry lives."

"Exactly," Dr. Wells clicked his fingers. "She knows too much."

The head scientist wheeled to their hero, "You have to stay safe until she is locked up in the pipes."

"How are we gonna do that?" Caitlin butted in, "What if she can travel to anywhere she wants as long as there is a shadow for her to blend in?"

"Cisco can manage that," Barry scoffed, "Right, Cisco?"

"Actually," Cisco's voice raised an octave higher, "We might have trouble making a chamber for our dear psycho."

"Damn."

- - -

wow thank you so so so so much for the 13k reads im really speechless

im cryinggg

i love you all x

K x