• s e i z e

s.kane - - -

Her eyes opened and she was met with an unfamiliar surrounding. She was ready to escape with the help of the darkness but she saw Harrison Wells staring at her with eyes full of anger.

"Dr. Wells," she acknowledged, masking her voice with fake enthusiasm.

"Ms. Kinsleigh," he said back with a bitter tone, "Are you feeling alright?"

"I've never felt better," she sat up on her bed, wincing when she accidentally touched her bandaged temple, "Where am I?"

"You're in Star labs," Caitlin rushed in, holding a cup of coffee. "Do you remember anything?"

"I remember — her. S-She came into my house and she just took me — wrapped me in chains. Then I remember calling someone. A-And then I'm here."

What infuriated Dr. Wells more than he originally is was the sly looks she was sending to his way. It took a lot of his energy trying to conceal his hate and desire to have his hands around her neck.

"How did you save me?" Shay asked, innocently.

"You called —"

As if on cue, The Flash appeared. A strong gust of wind flying around the room. "How are you feeling, Ms. Kinsleigh?"

"I-I'm fine," she said, "Thank you, Flash."

- - -

filler chapter bc why not

shay-slash-shrader-slash-psy–kill is getting annoying now

btw we are nearing the end of this book so 🙃🙃🙃✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻