• d i x - h u i t

s.kane - - -

Shrader had to move now. Before she truly falls for Barry's charms and good looks.

She melted into the shadows and reformed inside the famous Mercury Labs.

A startled worker was frozen in her seat. The test-tube she was handling was shaking hard, mirroring her fearful eyes.

Psy-kill plastered a menacing look on her face. She didn't have to use her powers to scare the poor scientist. Just seeing the villain was enough to scare the soul out of her.

"Where is Dr. McGee?" Psy-kill asked the shaking scientist. "I'm here to fetch her for a very important event."

"S-She's in her o-office," she gulped.

Then, Shrader smiled, "Thank you, Ms. Eliza Harmon. You've been an absolute help."

A knock was heard from the West household. Although, Iris was the only one home.

Barry had already informed her that Psy-kill is on the loose and Iris is a possible victim.

She subtly pulled out a handgun from one of their drawers and cautiously walked to the door. But before she even touched the doorknob, a voice startled her.

"Too late, darling."

Without thinking twice, Iris aimed the gun to where she thought the voice came from and pulled the trigger thrice.

Then the gun was knocked out of her hands and her head was placed in a headlock.

"Oh, Iris, was that all you got?"

The next thing Henry Allen knew, a cold barrel of a gun was pressed at the back of his head.

"Mr. Allen, you graduated with doctorate degrees, didn't you?"

"Y-Yes," Henry answered.

"You know, when I was a mere child, I dreamed of being a doctor like you. Obviously, that didn't happen—"

"What do you want?" The man cut her off. She pushed the barrel harder on his head, which made him shut his eyes tight.

"I am not finished."

"I-I'm sorry, g-go on."

"Nevermind, I'll continue this speech of mine back at the venue. Okay? Good, now let's go and don't make a sound."

- - -

im running out of ideas bc of school akksnsnskkdnsmsosjdndkdbssndmkdje

im so dead 💀