☣ Chapter 5 ☣

WARNING: Explicit Content Ahead. 

If it weren't for the fact that the room Dedrich had me waiting in was so nice, I would have probably been slightly more pissed off about how long he had me waiting in here.

It was a nice spacious master bedroom, one that I had a feeling I'd be seeing more of as the days went on.

The bed that I sat on had this beautiful bronze gold drape that hung down from the canopy. The bed spread had this silk feel to it, and this wide assortment of pillows that neatly sat at the top of the bed as its compliment.

Next to the bed sat a tray of white and orange burning candles that sat on each of the night stands, giving the room this warm orange glow.

This overwhelming sweet pumpkin spice aroma filled the room, wrapping me in its embrace, intoxicating me almost.

...Way to set the mood. I blushed, my eyes admiring the wall decor as I sat there and continued to wait. I wasn't expecting all of this...

The second the door to the bedroom creaked open, my heart began to swell.

From behind the door stepped Dedrich, his black blazer hung over his shoulder as he walked into the room like he'd just come back from a long day of work.

Goosebumps were already forming up and down my arms.

He seemed oddly annoyed, making me nervous about whether or not whatever happened behind that door would effect whether or not he was going to play this rough and painful.

Placing his blazer down on the chair next to the desk that sat next to the door, he began slowly unbuttoning his white dress shirt, his harsh brown eyes on me like a predator stalking down its prey.

Fear started creeping in. The suspense of what was about to take place in here was making me anxious.

The orange lit light that illuminated itself across his bear chest made my cheeks bloom.

He was so incredibly fit, so much so that it made me self conscious about my own body.

Standing just an inch away from me, he placed his hand under my chin, tilting my head up to catch my eyes.

When he wasn't talking he was unnervingly more unpredictable.

The feeling of not knowing what was going to happen next was nerve wrecking.

Tenderly, he placed a finger on my lips, tracing it down my neck, making me shudder.

I found myself being pushed back on the bed, his hands gliding down my hips, pulling me closer to the edge.

My mind drew blank. There were no thoughts bumping around in my head.

The only thing I could focus on was that heavy look of lust that he had on his face, his jaw clenched, his eye lids low.

Grabbing hold of both my hands, he pinned them over my head, holding them down by my wrist with one hand as he ran his fingers down my chest with the other.

This sinister smirk suddenly took hold of his face.

My heart was racing as fast as a bullet train.

Looming down over me like a tower, he lowered his face next to mine, the feeling of his hot breath brushing against my ear.

"...I'm gonna fuck you now." He whispered, his tone of voice baritone.

His words stole a breath of air from me.

The sudden shock of his free hand kneading my member made me gasp.

"T-Thomas..." I moaned, squirming under his hold. "S-stop..."