☣ Chapter 8 ☣

WARNING: "Hardcore" Boy x Man activities ahead. Also, quite some profanity. You have been warned.

The floor underneath me was so ice cold. The scarlet red rope that was wrapped around my body grew tighter the more I struggled.

Fear struck me like cold winds in the dead of winter.

Thomas was angry today, very angry, and my ass had to pay the price for whatever the hell it was that he was completely and utterly pissed off about.

Every time he made even the slightest advancement towards me, I couldn't help but whimper, until those soft whimpers turned into muffled screams, feeling as the hot white wax dripped down my back.

It hurt so bad. I hated that feeling that lingered after when it hardened and cooled.

Trying to tell him to stop was pointless. The red ball gag harness he had in my mouth did a pretty good job at keeping me from speaking.

My ass was sore from the spanking he gave me earlier, and my knees ached from being on them for so long.

The worst thing about all of this was that this time, there were on lookers posted by the door.

Mason and another guard stood there, watching as Thomas abused me.

I didn't expect him to save me because I knew that he couldn't, but I also didn't expect him to just stand there with this solid stone expression on his face the whole time.

For a guy who said he liked me, he seemed pretty unbothered that another man was having his way with me right in front of him.

This whole situation just sucked.

Squatting down, Thomas grabbed my jaw and glared at me, his dark brown eyes almost black.

"...Ask me to stop. Go on boy." He mocked, talking to me like I was a dog. "Oh, that's right, you can't. Doesn't feel too good when someone else has all the control, does it?"

Unbuttoning his pants, he took out his member and nudged it against my face.

You fucking asshole... I fumed, glaring up at him. Fuck you...

A sudden knock came from the other side of the door, giving me so much hope that all of this was finally going to stop that it made me ache all over.

"...Always fucking interrupting me, always." He muttered, standing up as he put his member back into his pants and buttoned his jeans. "Well, are one of you idiots going to get the door or what?"

Remaining awfully silent, Mason opened the door to let Thomas out.

"Louis, come with me..." He instructed the other guard. "Might need you with all the stupid shit that's been happening lately."

Closing the door behind the both of them, Mason quickly ran across the room and knelt down in front of me, wiping the side of my cheek with this shirt.

Mason looked furious, rubbing the side of my cheek so aggressively that the fabric began to sting.

"Mmmh..." I winced out in pain.

"Sorry." He sighed. "This is complete bullshit."

I agree... I thought, looking up at him attentively.

The red rope that I was tied up in was really beginning to hurt my skin.

Whatever the hell that was going on behind that door, I was hoping it'd take the edge off enough to make him call it a day and leave me alone.

I felt like I was mentally cracking, like I wasn't going to be able to tough it through this much longer.

"I'm sorry he's treating you like shit. I'm sorry I haven't been able to bring some food to you the past three days..." Mason apologized, trying to loosen the ropes for me a little. "I get why you're letting him do this and all, but maybe you should try finding a way to get you and your little sister out of here..."