5.0

~PLS read!!! Please go check out my status book called Finding Wonderland to see when I'll be posting and sneak peeks of new chapters and more! Oh and check out my other book Lucaya One-Shots!~

Maya say in her car in an empty parking lot waiting for Lucas to come.
Lucas: meet me on the football field
Maya:y?
Lucas:just come!
Maya:fine:/

Maya rolled her eyes getting out of her car and locking the door behind her.
She started walking when she realized she had no idea how to get into the school so she stopped in the freezing cold and pulled out her phone and she hiked up her thin jacket on her back.

Maya: how do u get in
Lucas:come through the boys locker room
Maya:k

She sighed as she stomped her way to the locker rooms. She felt the odd need to close her eyes in the fear she might see a naked boy but then she realized it's after hours. She pulled up her jacket and ran through the locker room to the field.

She saw a dark figure sitting in the grass. "Lucas?" She whispered
"Who else?" He asked just them as the stadium lights came on to relive a picnic. "What...what is this?" She asked
"Um a picnic what does it look like?" He smirked standing and walking to Maya placing his leather mans jacket over her shivering shoulders.

"I..."Maya started but she lost her words
"Here sit." He said leading her to sit
"How did those lights turn on is someone here?" He asked frantically looking into the stands
"No remote." He laughed flashing the remote

Maya sighed with relief. "Here." He sad handing her a glass of sparkling water
Something happened to Maya when he handed her that glass. She has sever asthma and I know what your thinking a cheerleader with asthma get real, but it's true.

If anything happens to fast or something get to sever Maya hyperventilates gasping for air until her throat closes up. She quickly realized EVERYTHING was happening to fast.

His jacket on her back seemed to weight 1 million pounds. She stood hurriedly gasping for air throwing it off her shoulders. The drink was slung out of her hand as she ripped things out of her purse trying to find her inhaler.

"Maya are you ok?" Lucas asked as Maya slug more things from her bag and finally finding her inhaler. The lights now felt 1 million times hotter not like they did on game days,comforting and familiar.

"Maya can I help you in any-" Lucas was cut off by Maya who stuck out her hand to tell him to stop talking as she let the inhaler breath for her. "You...,"she coughed taking another pump of her inhaler,"you can't tell anyone about this! Ever! I...," she informed gathering her things and throwing him his jacket in the process,"I have to go." She said

And like the air that escaped her lips moments ago she was gone.