18.0

The night of the big game had arrived. The football team at John Quinsy Adams was playing against their rivals the Bayview Bluebirds. This game would determine if the team made the playoffs or not. Maya was so excited to introduce the team's new routine but was much less excited to be preforming with Riley.

She still was not talking to her but today none of that mattered she got to go out on the field and do what she does best.

-----

Half time finally arrived and Maya was never so happy for anything in her life. Partly because Riley kept trying to apologize and because she was so ready to preform their new routine.

"Annnnnd now for our amazing half time show please but your hand together for the JQA's Hawks!" The announcer boomed as we smiled and waved but suddenly the mic came back on and two people screaming.

"Give that back!"
"No just let me say something!" Another said
"Fine but just let me!" The next said
"Before we start our half time show my friend has something to say." The announcer scoffed

"Maya Hart this is um....Lucas." He said
"Lucas?" Maya whispered
"I know what your thinking this is crazy and stupid but I like you Maya! I like you so much and I'm tired of being you 'make-out buddy' I want you to be my girlfriend like my actual girlfriend so if you don't mind turn your attention to the projector thanks!" He said as Maya turned around to see a slide show of them.

"I've liked you since the day I met you." I read as pictures flashed across the screen
"I can't stop thinking about you."
The slide show ended and the questioned flashed across the screen.

"Maya Hart will you be my girlfriend?
Ps turn around!" She turned around to see Lucas holding this leather man's jacket and he smiled at her extending the jacket in her direction.

Maya looked at everyone looking at her and the lights shining down on her face and she looked back to Lucas and the jacket and realized it was all happening so fast. She started to hyperventilate and rushed off the field in a mad panic to find her inhaler.

Riley rushed to her side helping her look for it and at this point she did care. She could feel her throat close up and then everything went black.