Chapter 14 :-Someone Special

RishD5  The chapter you'd been waiting for 😉

******************************

Sometimes, the only reason why you won't let go of  what's making you sad is because once, it was the only thing that made you happy.

*****************************

The group was lazing around in Siddhant's room. Well, all of them, except Tanay and Ayaan who were only-god-knows where. The girls were seated in a corner and gossiping; more like drooling over a certain actor whose film had just released. Kavya and Ruhika's mood was a bit low. As for Kavya, she was concerned about the whereabouts of Tanay and Ruhika; well, she missed Arnav's company.

Nikhil and Siddhant were sitting on the couch and had a bored expression on their faces. Listening to the 'talks' of these girls had always made them grumpy and they thought where had the other two guys gone.

Exactly at that moment, Ayaan and Tanay graced the room with their presence. Tanay came towards Kavya and pecked her cheeks while hugging her from the side. And just like that, her mood skyrocketed.

He then went to where the three guys were sitting and joined in their conversation. Eventually, it was just him and Ayaan talking, while Nikhil scrolled through his news feed on his mobile. And our Siddhant, he was damn annoyed by the behaviour of his friends. Frustrated, he stood up throwing his hands in air and whined," Guys come on yaar, we're on a freaking trip and have done practically nothing in the past days. Aren't you all bored?"

"Dude do you have a better plan?" Nikhil asked, glued to his Facebook posts.

"First you keep that thing down. And yes we have a better option," he replied smugly.

"And what is that," asked Nikhil, still not leaving his phone. And the next moment, his phone was taken ; more like snatched away from him. "Hey!"

"Now will you all please listen to me," Siddhant requested," As it's a Tuesday, the hotel's having a karaoke night near the beach. Pure Bollywood songs. We'll go there, it's far better than doing nothing in this room. And yes, you're not getting this back." He motioned towards Nikhil's phone. And thus started a mad chase between them.

"Stop!" Aarushi's voice boomed in the room. "You both," she pointed towards Siddhant and Nikhil," Stop running around like monkeys. Sid, give him his phone and everyone, we are going for karaoke. No ifs and buts." And all of them gaped at her. You see, the after-effects of seeing Aarushi angry, which are very rare.

All of them compiled to her order and in no time, they were on the beach, where a makeshift stage was set up for the night. Many people were present there, enjoying themselves to their heart's content. Shanaya, being the most excited for karaoke, volunteered to go first and everyone hooted for her. The song she got was Uff from Bang Bang. She sang freely and well, danced too. It was almost like she really meant those words for someone.
Who knows, that doubt could be true.....

As she returned, she squealed," Uff mere dil mai thodi khali  si jagah  thi!! Gosh, it's so much fun!! Ru you should seriously go next."

"Nope Shanaya. My singing partner isn't here, and I don't feel like performing without him," she said, directing towards Arnav. They both made a great pair and always insisted on singing together.

"Ruhi give it a try yaar. You'll enjoy yourself," Kavya said and all others joined. Receiving encouragement from all of them, she decided to go. And boy, did she enjoy! As a cherry on the cake, the song she sang was one of her favorites, Meherbaan. After it got over, she couldn't help grinning.