Chapter 18:- The Disco

Chapter dedicated to the most amazing person out there who has always been there for me and helped me writing this book. Happy Birthday :)

 ******************

Just the presence of people you've gradually started enjoying the company of, the ones you regard close enough to reveal your deepest fears and darkest secrets, also known as 'friends', ensures an instant skyrocketing of happiness.

\******************

3rd Person's POV

The guys were in the hotel lobby, waiting for the girls to arrive. Their restlessness was increasing by each passing moment, with the constant urge to check upon them. While the others were trying to contact the girls, a certain Mr. Kapoor was awaiting the presence of his 'new friend.'
Safe to say, he was going berserk over her state.
Never in his wildest dreams had he expected the night to end that way, with Aarushi leaving abruptly. A lot of emotions had bubbled up inside him. Anger, sadness, confusion, concern, guilt even.
Was he responsible for this state of hers? Was it due to his actions that she feared being near him?
He had spent a good amount of time on the shore, which seemed to be the perfect place to think of the answers, but all in vain. He couldn't think straight when it came to her.

Aarushi Malhotra had turned a mystery for him, a mystery he desperately wanted to solve.

It had been almost a day since he had last seen her. They hadn't met after last night's incident, and now it was already past dinner time. She was in her room the whole day, and the urge to see her; to make sure that she was alright, was steadily increasing.
He paced the lobby, alternatively looking between the main entrance and the elevators. When would she arrive?

"Woah," Siddhant suddenly whistled looking at the ladies coming his way.

Ayaan turned around and felt as if air had been knocked out of his system. He stood agape, taking in the sight before him. The remaining four members of their group were coming towards them, talking among themselves and each one of them looking more beautiful than the other. However, Ayaan's eyes sought only one, his Aashi. And when he finally saw her, a swore escaped his mouth. Dressed in a deep blue dress with an alluring smile on her face, she looked damn hot.

As Kavya and Ruhika stepped towards their respective partners, Shanaya and Aarushi came to the remaining trio. "Oho!" Siddhant complimented," Kya khoob lagti ho, badi sundar dikhti ho."

"Phir se kaho," Aarushi sang and Shanaya joined in," Kehte raho."
"Accha lagta hai.....Jeevan ka har sapna, ab saccha lagta hai..."

Ending the lines, the trio of Aarushi, Shanaya and Siddhant burst into peals of laughter.

"Oh my God! That was amazing," Shanaya exclaimed.

"On a serious note, tell me if I've to keep guys away from the two of you. You know, I do a pretty good job at it," he said, acting like the protective guy he was.

All Aarushi did was nod her head in return, like a kid.

"Aha. People are gonna be so jealous of me tonight," Nikhil said, holding the girls by their waist," Ask me why?"

"Why?" Siddhant drawled out.

"Look at me man!" Nikhil exclaimed triumphantly. "I have two sexy ladies with me. Who wouldn't be jealous?" He said raising his eyebrows.