Chapter 4:- The Talk

Dedicated to KathaM14 for helping me write this chapter!

**********************************

Long friendships are like jewels, polished over time to become beautiful and enduring.

************************************

3rd Person's POV

They all decided to go Cafe Coffee Day. Tanay and Kavya have already left on his bike. Siddhant is going to take his car when Nikhil stops him.

"Sid ! Listen........who all are going with you?"

"Arnav, Ruhi, you and me . And Shanaya is going with Aaru . Why ?"

"Just like that,"Nikhil said. Siddhant shrugged his shoulder said 'Ok' and turned around.

"Sid wait !" Nikhil sprinted towards Siddhant and said,"Take Shanaya with you . I'll go with Aarushi."

"But why? It's just a matter of 10 mins. Does it matter who you go with?" Siddhant asked.

"Why are you interrogating so much? Shanaya is going with you," Nikhil said irritated and texted Shanaya to come near Sid's car. He made her go with the three of them. They left and Aarushi came towards where Nikhil was standing.

"Come Shan- Nikhil ? Where's Shanaya?" Aarushi asked Nikhil, not expecting him to be there.

"Shanaya went with Sid. They told me to wait here. Wait! Does that mean I have to go with you?" Nikhil asked, feigning a surprise expression.

"Of course duffer," Aarushi said rolling her eyes. Nikhil decided to play with her a bit.

"No way I'm coming with you!" He said adamantly.

"Ugh Nikhil just sit! Others have already left. We'll be the last ones to reach," she said in an annoyed tone.

"Mai nahi aa raha. Kya pata tu mujhe marva de?" He said suspiciously. Her expression changed from irritation to anger.

"Mr. Nikhil Arora are you doubting my driving skills?" She demanded narrowing her eyes.

"Maybe," he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine then. Be here. I'm going!" Aarushi declared and was about to zoom off when Nikhil stopped her. " Arrey wait! I'm coming."
"Better," Aarushi muttered before leaving with him.

---------------------------

At CCD, Ruhika, Arnav, Siddhant and Shanaya were waiting for the other four to arrive. Ruhika, being the most impatient, commented," I swear the others will get an earful if they don't come in the next t-"

She was interrupted by Siddhant. "No need for that Ruhi. Look Aarushi and Nikhil are here."

"Sorry guys. This drama queen wasn't ready to come." Aarushi said settling beside Shanaya.

"Oye! Who are you calling a drama queen," Nikhil said getting offended.

"Stop guys. No fights!" Arnav said, glaring at Nikhil.

"You both are here but where are those lovebirds? They were the first ones to leave," Shanaya enquired.

Tanay's POV 

(at Tanay's house before they leave.)

I was waiting for Kavya so that we could leave, but she was busy gossiping with the girls. "Kavya!" I shouted.
She turned around and mouthed 'what'. I signaled her to come near me. She said something to them and walked towards where I was standing.