Chapter 10:- Out of Control

Love is the person you think about during sad songs.....

**********************************

3rd Person's POV

Tanay had surprisingly managed to go to his room without any casualties or encountering anyone from his fellow mates. He now stood dumbfounded, rooted to his spot in his room, as the words from before kept ringing in his ears.

'You didn't even care about me...'

'It's over.'

He was hurt. How could Kavya accuse him of such things? And the tattoo, she thought it meant for him and Veronica!

'How could you do this Kavya! Why did you not trust our relationship? You didn't even give me a chance to explain! You thought this tattoo was for Veronica! It clearly shows our initials woven together, ‛TK'....' He thought, his emotions varying from hurt to anger.

Tanay was damn angry now. How could Kavya walk out of their relationship, just like that, assuming things?! His anger and frustration got better of him, and he started throwing things present in the room. Things landed here and there with loud bangs.

He took out his wallet and removed the photograph kept in it. The picture was of Kavya and him, taken on one of their romantic outings, in which Kavya was kissing his cheeks. The logical part of him had totally shut off, making things go haywire and maybe justifying his next action.

The photograph was ripped apart by him. The torn pieces of the photograph was symbolic of his torn relationship with Kavya.

Ayaan and Aarushi, after witnessing the bitter moment between Tanay and Kavya, had followed their respective best friends.

Ayaan entered their room, guessing that Tanay would be in a corner, going through the beautiful pictures of him and Kavya, smiling to himself.
But he was met by the most unbelievable sight......

The room was totally messed up, as if a war had been fought a few minutes back in this very neat and clean room. He had not expected things to go out of control till this extent. The sight of an aggressive Tanay was new to him. And then his eyes caught a torn photograph, surprisingly of Tanay and Kavya.

His brain registered all the happenings and he went towards Tanay and lashed out," Tanay!! Bhai tujhe pata bhi hai tu kya kar raha hai? Iss room ki halat dekh...And you just tore your favourite picture! Pagal ho gaya hai kya ?!"

Tanay groaned in frustration. "Ayaan, just leave me alone right now."

"Does it have something to do with Kavya?" Ayaan asked ignoring his comment .

"I said get your bloody ass out of here!" Tanay thundered.

Ayaan knew that he was testing waters by venturing out further. Tanay would burst with profanities if he didn't co-operate with his command.
"I'm going. But you calm down first!" Saying this, he picked up the two halves of the photograph and after placing them on the table, reluctantly left the room.

-------------

Kavya, after storming off from there, went and sat on one of the far benches in the corner. Aarushi, who had gone behind her, pulled her into a tight hug. She was very sure that Kavya needed it the most at that time. Comforting her for a while, she went to get some water for her.

Not even a minute had passed and there came the devil in disguise, Veronica. She had stalked Tanay and was delighted to know about his break-up. She had a smug look on her face and nearing Kavya, she cleared her throat to announce her presence.