The World Feels Like Being Trapped In A Glass Cage.

Remus POV:

I hadn't heard from Tonks in a while and neither had any one else, I started going round Mollies lots more these days I think I only did that because she might have some more info on the buatiful dora but no, it was if shed vanished or ......died. I loved Tonks and I couldn't deny it now I had made the decision to visit her at  her flat. Molly told me later on that day that it was a good idea for someone to see her but that I wasn't the best person to visit her right now. I didn't listen to Molly and went anyway disaperating right out her door.

quickly arrived outside her door was a pile of letters, I looked through one of the windows but nothing seemed odd except not a peep came from the flat. I was knocking for about 5 mins non stop until I banged it down with my hands and feet. I walked around in search of tonks until I came to outside the kitchen where she lay shivering, eyes closed, breathing so lightly, I bent down slowly and shook her gently her eyes opened just then closed them again. I knew she hadn't eaten in days so I picked her up, cradling her like a baby, whilst she was still in my arms I was searching for her room until I came to a double bed and placed her gently wrapping the covers tightly around her. I went back into the kitchen and searched everywhere for food but I thought she should just have some bread so I grabbed a loaf and ran into the other room my hair blowing behind me. When I reached the room she had not moved an inch, again I picked up tonks cradling her into my chest then feeding bread into her mouth making sure she swallowed. I also made sure she ate all the brad before slowly she drifted away to sleep.

I fell asleep next to Dora's cold body, why was she always getting hurt? when I woke up Tonks was sleeping but dried tear marks stained her face, she made me sad when she cried but happy when she smiled. I sat up and got out of bed and went into the kitchen looking for more food for Tonks, She had no bread left and not much food in her cupboards and fridge when I glanced at my watch to see it read 11:35, I needed to go to bed even though I already had some sleep. I headed back to the bedroom to get some more rest.

In the morning I felt a soft tickle run across my nose, I opened my eyes to see Tonk's bubble-gum hair blocking my face, I sat up startled to see tonk still asleep, once again I entered the kitchen to find food but then I had realized from last night there was non. I couldn't bare to see tonks like this anymore. I was going to go shopping.

Tonks POV:

Quietly I woke up to a loud snoring man up to my face, I was still weak and couldn't remember anything except a hero saving me. It was Remus. I just adored his big mostuce and strong scars reminding me of his condition which made me smile, I thought his condition was special and if he was ever mine that I would protect him. After a little while from watching Remus sleeping heavily, I started to get a head ache (his snoring was very loud) but I was to weak still to move, I could only just smile at hm. I wanted to kiss his sweet wolf face but he was never going to mine:(

I reached my hand out to touch his muscle body but he all of a suddn stopped snoring and opened his eyes jumping back to see my face wide open staring at his. "Um....hello Dora, you okay?" he said standing up "Yes, alough I feel very tired, weak and hungry" I said. "Well for the first time in a while I was thinking. Maybe I should go shopping" he exclaimed , I nodded and closed my eyes again but peering to see Remus walking through the door.

when Remus came back (I didn't know how long he was gone for as I was sleeping) he made a loud bang shutting the door behind him. I saw him walk past the bedroom into the kitchen, he had a bag in each hand. I think it was about 3 minutes later when he came in with a cheese sandwich in his hand, I really tried to sit up but I couldn't so I just smiled. He put the sandwich on my side table and picked me up again in a cuddle, I cuddled into him like a baby did with their soft toy. Once I had eaten he said to me "Tonight is the night I cook" I tried to laugh but it didn't come out so I just smiled wildly. He walked out leaving me alone  well just me and my thoughts thinking about what Remus was going to cook. In the 'muggle' world If you don't eat you become extra skinny and if you get to a point that I'm at right now all you need to do is eat and you will get better, in the 'wizarding' world its different, so different. If you get to a very bad state in the 'wizarding' world you get very weak and tired for about 1 week, I wish this upon nobody.

Once I thought my thoughts had run out I slept which felt like hours but I'm not sure. But I woke up to see Remus walking in through the door with a tray full of food, I was so looking forward to this meal, alough it was so big, this was going to be a longgggggggggg night.

Authors Note:

sorry this is a really short one.