Chapter 10

Dean's pov
I'm leaving today. Georgia it has been fun here but this is where i say good bye. Though my mom thought it would be a nice idea to get a goodbye gift for Mason we got her a nice necklace i have a matching bracelet to match her necklace (media). Mason is coming over any minute now to say a final good bye. As much as I don't want to leave it's also a good thing not about leaving Mason I have made my memories here and it's time to pack and leave as cliché it is. It's the truth.
Mason's pov
I arrived at Deans house to say a good bye for the last time. Knowing Dean he most likely did something to say good bye. I know that because of what good friends we are. His mum let me in and I walked up to what his room was now filled with some luggages. Dean trumped around and just hugged me we just stood there hugging for a good while then his dad said that it was time to leave. He gave me a necklace with just a blue green gem and a brown chain. It was plain yea but that's what I love nothing flashy plain. Dean had a matching one on his wrist, he said that this is just good bye for now until next time see you then. And he left with another hug I whispered in his ear "Good bye Dean, see you soon." And with that Dean left for the way to Massachusetts leaving me with everyone else who will make my life a hell.
Time skip a few weeks
So Dean left almost a month ago. I was never allowed to leave the house unless for school, my bullies bully me 4 times more with out Dean to protect me, and I haven't eaten in 2 days. But on the good side Vikk and I got a lot closer and know each other pretty well. It was about 1:30 in the morning and I'm up doing a science fair project. I procrastinate so it's due an about 5 hours and I'm like half way done. The art of procrastination I work better under pressure. I had my earbuds in being as quite as possible because now my foster parents are really light sleepers so if I make almost any noise I'm screwed.
Vikk's pov
I'm happy that the girl from Nandos, Mason and I got along pretty well. Past few weeks I got to get to know a lot about her her friends Dean and Hannah (I forgot to mention Hannah lives in Northern Ireland) as well. But mostly Mason it was about 6:30 in the morning and I was scrolling through my Instagram mentions when I see one that Hannah posted. It was Dean, Mason, and herself in a photo when they went on holiday. Mason still had those dark eyes though everyone else had bright eyes. But their eyes are all the same colour. I sat up from my chair and logged on Skype. To my surprise Mason was online I hit video chat and she picked up as soon as it started ringing. I was about to start saying something but Mason just whispered very quietly that now really was not the time to Skype her. I tried to say no to it but she said it firm and loud it was not the time to call her. And she said it again but a bit quieter but by then it was to late to say anything else.