three☕️

"But why are moose called moose? Shouldn't cows be called moose, because they moo?" Calum asked, cleaning up the tables. Michael wiped the counter, getting ready for closing. They normally wouldn't close for another hour, but tonight was dead.

The tiny bell on the door rang, and Luke walked in accompanied by a curly haired, goofy looking boy.

"God dammit, I just finished cleaning the coffee makers and-" Calum cut off when he saw the curly haired boy. He dropped the plates he was holding and his face flushed with embarrassment. The boy rushed over to help Calum, and Luke hesitated before approaching the counter.

"The usual?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded.

"Two of those please." He told Michael, and the shorter boy nodded. He got out everything he had just cleaned up and started to make the drinks when Calum rushed towards the back room.

"Straighten yourself out, bro. That guy's hair is looking straighter than you are." Michael mumbled to him and he nodded quickly. He didn't want him to embarrass himself, in the case that the man-boy was straight.

Michael finished and instinctually started writing the names on the cups, even though it wasn't necessary.

"Name?" He asked the boy, and he looked behind the counter distractedly.

"Ashton." He told him, and Michael scribbled he name on the cup. He wrote quickly on Luke's next, and gave him the coffee. Ashton handed Michael some money, and Luke looked at the name on his cup.

"Lucifer?"

"Yeah, Satan. I was this close to closing the shop, but now I have more cleaning to do." Michael grumbled, and he chuckled.

"Would you like some help?" He asked, leaning on the counter.

"I would like a higher paying job." Michael said, and Luke laughed again.

"Well, I hope it works out, Mitchell."

"I thought I was Purple." Michael stated.

"I thought it was violet, actually." Luke corrected, and Michael rolled his eyes. Luke smirked before walking out with Ashton, who took one last room to the back room before leaving.

"Are they gone?" Calum's muffled voice said, coming from the back room.

"Coast is clear, Calum."

"Damn, Ashton can hit this any day." Calum said, emerging from the room.

A/n
Cashton af
Guys plot twist I'm Calum bc ashton got me feeling like that
~Kay