Chapter 5

To anyone who has actually been reading this, sorry i have been awol but i plan on finishing this in the next two weeks. I plan on maybe 20-30 parts minimum. But nonetheless enjoy part 5
____________________________________
Soon enough after we fought Austin left. I was a little disappointed,but at the same time I had to go to my college orientation.

Until the orientation was over I didnt think about Austin.

The college was great. I was finding myself questioning if i should go to college. The only person who can help me with this is Tino.

I went home and found Tino in the kitchen eating. Of course he was eating.

"Hey, Tino. Can we talk?" I said.

"Yea. Of course. Whats wrong?" he said.

"Nothings wrong. Well not really," i said pausing but then continuing" i dont know what to do. I dont want to go to college anymore."

"Thats fine. You don't have to go. College is optional," he said.

"Yea but i have been planning on college after highschool since i was like 8," i said.

"Ok. And you can still go, but you dont have to go right away. What do you want to do instead of college?" he said.

"I want to travel. See new things and meet new people," i said.

"I see you really want to. How about we plan how you can travel and then go to college," he said.

And with that for the rest of the night we planned how I could travel for 3 years and then come back and decide if i want to go to college.

The next week I planned everything out in detail from money to where i was going to how.

I dont want to leave with regrets and mistakes so i decided i had to talk to Austin.

I texted Austin telling him to meet me at my place today at 7pm and if he was still mad. He shouldnt bother showing up.

At 7o'clock pm on the dot my doorbell rang.

It was Austin. We sat on the couch in utter silence til i decided to say something.

"I understand why you are mad, but I cant explain why i was mad," i said getting cut off.

"Then why am i here," he said.

"I told you if you were mad dont come. Now let me finish," i said."Yes. I was upset, but im not anymore. I wanted to hopefully make amends since in exactly 8 months i am going to be leaving California and travel the world for 3 years."

"You're leaving," he said.

"Yes. But in 8 months. I wanted to see if we could pick up where we left off before we stopped talking," i said.

"Of course we can. Shall we watch some netflix then?" he said.

"We shall," i said.

We watched netflix til midnight when he had to leave. We picked up where we left off and i was happy about that. But i had a gut feeling something was going to go wrong. I was right.

The next day Austin and I met up at a coffee shop near my house. It was my new after school job to make enough money to travel.

Everything was going fine and dandy. And yes i just said dandy. But anyway it was fine until someone showed up.

"Oh. Hey, Tyler," Austin said," Alan I would like you to meet someone. This is Tyler. My boyfriend."

I was baffled and confused,but i couldnt stay there. I ran out.
If you knew me you then you would understand why i ran out.

I just kept on running and running. I made it home. Tino was confused why i was basically hyperventilating but i couldnt talk i was so upset.

I finally calmed down and looked at my phone. There were 20 texts and 30 missed calls from him. All the texts were asking what happened and why i ran.

Since i dont want Austin to be mad at me when i leave in 7 months and 29 i knew i had explain.

Tommorrow is going to be a long day.