-Chapter 1-

POV: LOUIS

Tour was finally over. It was always the best experience for Louis and the other boys. Though, he was happy that it was over. He now could finally relax and spend some time with his family, and Harry. Oh Harry, how much he loved him. It was the hardest thing staying away from him in public. Management had made them stop showing their affection towards each other all the way back in 2013. It was 2015 now. It seemed to be easy for Harry, but for Louis, it made him fall apart.

He didn't want to make himself upset because he knew now he could spend more time with Harry. Who cares if it wasn't in public? At least they didn't make them fully break up. He didn't know if he could handle that.

Hearing three knocks at the door he got up from the couch and smiled. He knew that knock. It was Harry. They made up the little signal. Opening the door he smiled wide and saw the one and only Harry Styles. He was wearing his signature gold boots, a black oversized jumper, and the usual skinny jeans. His heart melted seeing the boy. His piercing green eyes, his long curly hair, he loved his hair the most.

"Hey love, I missed you" Harry said pulling Louis into a tight hug once he walked in.

"I've missed you more, we can finally be together, alone. Not having to worry about management and their disgusting rules." Louis replied.

Harry shook off his boots and made his way to the kitchen. Pouring himself some hot water into a mug he nodded and didn't reply to Louis' comment. Louis reached up to open the kitchen cabinet pulling out Harry's favorite tea. Earl Grey. Handing the tea bag to Harry, he nodded as the boy smiled and thanked him.

"What do you want to do tonight love?" Louis asked the younger boy.

"I was thinking some movies would be nice. I miss cuddling with you." Harry replied with a slight grin.

Louis smiled at the thought of laying down with Harry. He nodded eagerly and carried Harrys' mug to his bedroom, Harry following behind. Flipping on the light switch he glanced at his room. He loved it. He designed it with Harry. The walls were black, the curtains were white. The bed was king-sized and in front of it was a huge flat screen TV. Harry was sure to add some Christmas lights on the walls, it added a nice touch.

Taking off his jeans and jumper Harry walked into Louis' walk in closet.

"You better give me my sweater back this time Harold!" Louis yelled after him.

"Mhm" Harry replied.

Louis secretly loved the fact that Harry kept some of his clothes. It looked better on him then it did on Louis. Deciding to change as well, he took off his t-shirt and black skinnies and walked in after Harry. When he walked in he saw Harry wearing baggy sweatpants and a white shirt. He had his hair in a bun now and Louis loved it.

"Babe you're beautiful..." he said while looking at Harry.

A red blush covered Harry's cheeks when he shook his head.

"I'm not Lou. I am wearing your clothes anyway."

The comment "I'm not" broke Louis' heart. How did the younger boy not see how beautiful he was?! It angered Louis and he stepped forward pulling Harry's face to his. Smashing their lips together he felt those sparks again. The sparks he felt when he first kissed Harry. The funny thing is, they never went away. He was so in love with Harry that this all still felt new to him. He kissed Harry passionately, letting the boy know how beautiful he really was.

"I missed that," Harry breathed out.

"I don't think we need this shirt Harold," Louis giggled while pulling off Harrys shirt.

When Harry's shirt was completely off Louis couldn't help but stare. He looked at the younger boys chest and was in complete awe. He slowly reached his hand forward pressing his fingers on Harry's butterfly tattoo. Tracing it slowly he heard a giggle come from Harry.

"Let's go watch the movie love," Louis said while still looking at the same tattoo.

Nodding Harry let Louis lead the way to the bed. Both collapsing onto the king-sized bed and getting under the covers they were ready for movie night.

"I forgot the dam snacks," Louis huffed.

"It's late, we shouldn't be eating anyway!" Harry replied while focusing on the screen.

Louis loved Harry but all this healthy eating shit bugged him sometimes. He ignored the sounds coming from his stomach and rest his eyes back on the TV. He slowly started drifting off, only hearing Harry mumble something.

"Goodnight my love."

Louis nodded, a smile on his face.

END OF CHAPTER 1:
Thanks for reading!!
Leave comments and vote....
I'll try to update as much as possible.
x cheers