~Chapter 11~

my happy baby

also, this Louis baby shit is stressing me out

---

Harry woke up feeling better than he ever has. He got to save his baby the night before and thats all that mattered. He was there for Louis when nobody else was and that made him feel incredible. He was a superhero. Turning his head slowly to the side he saw a sleeping Louis cuddled next to him. The older boy had his eyes closed showing his beautiful lashes and small breaths were escaping his pink lips. Harry smiled at him before slowly leaning in to kiss him. Once his lips reached Louis' he felt the warmth of his lips and he heard a quiet moan escape the older boys lips. Harry stopped the kiss when a big smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning love," Louis whispered. His morning voice was easily heard.

Harry nodded and slowly picked up the smaller boy. Putting Louis down onto his lap Harry nuzzled his face deep into the crook of Louis' neck. He heard a small giggle escape the boy pressed against him. They sat like that for awhile until a grumble escaped Harry's stomach, reminding the boys of how hungry they were. Slowly getting up, Harry picked up Louis. Carrying the smiley smol boy to the kitchen, Harry decided to make some eggs and bacon. Placing Louis down on the coach he escaped into the kitchen.

When Harry left the room Louis smiled to himself. He wrapped himself in multiple blankets and sat there thinking about his life and his relationship with Harry. Looking down on his wrists he shook his head. Harry had saved him and he now knew there was no need to hurt himself. His superhero, his guardian angel, his boyfriend would always be there for him. All of a sudden his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID he saw it was Eleanor. Scoffing in disgust he declined the call and decided to block her number. He didn't care what management had to say anymore. It was his life, his sexuality, and his decision to be who he wanted to be. They couldn't force this disgusting, straight relationship on him. Louis thought and thought and knew exactly what he had to do.

Harry walked into the living room carrying a tray of two plates. He saw that Louis was now on his Macbook and started slowly walking to the table in front of him. When Louis saw Harry he smiled and placed his Macbook on the table. The screen was dark.

"What was he doing?" Harry thought to himself.

When Harry sat down he saw how happy Louis was to see him. He thought it was cute. All of a sudden, Louis sat on his lap. Harry was confused but hey, he wasn't going to complain. The couple started kissing passionately. It soon got heated until Louis broke it off and smiled at Harry.

"What a tease," Harry mumbled, making Louis laugh.

When they were finished eating Harry carried the tray back into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. He noticed that his phone was starting to blow up and he kept getting calls. Concerned, he placed the white dish in his hand back into the sink and walked over to his phone. He looked through the notifications and his eyes widened. He had twenty-five missed calls from Simon and almost one hundred text messages from Niall, Zayn, and Liam. He was scared and confused. Did something happen to his mother? Was his sister hurt? He started to shake. Quickly dialing Niall's number he got a quick answer.

"H-hello? Niall?" Harry asked, still shaking.

"Hey lad! Congratulations! What you did was really brave!" Niall responded eagerly.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked, confused as ever.

"Oh come on! Everybody knows. I'm glad that you and Louis are on good terms, but if he cheats on you again I will kill him!"

Harry started shaking his head and kept asking questions until Niall finally realized that Harry had no idea.

"We were live?! On YouNow?! Kissing!?!!" Harry yelled.

"Yeah! I mean I don't know how but millions of fans saw. I gotta admit, you two are cute." Niall said.

"T-hat's not the point Niall! Management is going to kill us!" Harry screamed.

Moments after hanging up, Harry rushed into the living room seeing nobody there. He then walked to his bedroom seeing a smiley Louis sitting on his bed, phone in hand. He seemed to be scrolling through twitter. When Harry saw the boy sitting down so happily, all the stress and anger vanished his body. When Louis saw Harry looking at him he looked up showing his huge smile and big blue eyes.

The sentence that left his mouth made Harry want to melt into a puddle.

"Baby we are free!!!"