-Chapter 8-

that Larry hug will forever fuck me up

:')

---

After Harry hung up the phone his heart started beating and his eyes widened. Why did Modest want to see the boys? Did they do something? Harry was starting to worry and was starting to sweat.

"M-management wants to see us," Harry stuttered out while looking at Louis.

"We better get going then," Louis replied.

Harry could feel that the older boy was nervous but he didn't want to mention it. The boys apologized to Liam for the inconvenience and walked out of the coffee shop together. They were greeted by groups of paparazzi and a ton of flashes coming from their cameras. The boys kept their heads low and walked to their cars, ignoring all the screaming and questions. All of a sudden a paparazzi decided to yell "Fags!!!" and without hesitation Louis turned around and yelled,

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL US?!"

The paparazzi all stopped taking pictures and looked over at Louis with widened eyes.

"LEARN TO FUCKING RESPECT US YEAH? WE AREN'T FUCKING ANIMALS, WE ARE HUMANS TOO. AND WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO CALL US THESE NAMES? SINCE WHEN DOES HAVING A GUY BEST FRIEND MAKE YOU GAY? NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!" Louis said yelling and pushing the paparazzi out of his way, leading Harry behind him.

Adrenaline was rushing through the boys as they sat down in their cars, telling the driver where to go. Harry was proud of Louis for standing up for them. He knew Modest! wouldn't mind it since Louis stated that he and Harry were only friends. If only the public actually knew how much those words hurt.

"Soon..." Harry thought to himself.

---

When the two boys arrived to their managements' office they were greeted by Simon and were told to sit down. Still having no idea what this was going to be about, the boys sat down and waited for Simon to start the conversation.

"Okay boys, as you all know, many fans are starting to hint your relationship..." Simon stated, putting his hands together.

Nodding slowly they let him proceed.

"We have decided to get either one of you a girlfriend, just for the winter though. We will be paying this person money so they will hang out with you publicly, but will not bother you when you're alone." Simon said raising an eyebrow at the boys.

The boys were both in shock and didn't know what to say. Harry was on the verge of tears and Louis was getting very uncomfortable.

"W-which one of us will have to get the girlfriend?" Harry stuttered out.

"We were thinking you, Louis. We already found a girl for you! Her name is Eleanor!" Simon exclaimed.

Harrys heart broke. But the thing that hurt him most, was that again, he and Louis had to hide their sexuality from their fans. The fans that cared about them both so much. The fans that have been supporting them for five years.

"Will I have to do anything with her in public?" Louis asked.

"Well yes. You will have to kiss her occasionally, hug her at times, and hold her hand. Nothing too hard or extraordinary." Simon simply stated, obviously not realizing how wrong this all was.

Harry was getting angry at this point and he saw that Louis was looking down now. Why does some slutty girl get to kiss Louis in public when he can't? She doesn't even give a fuck about him!! She's obviously doing this all for money and publicity. Harry felt sick.

"I'm not alright with that." Harry stated, tightening his fists.

"Well I'm sorry Harry but in the contract you obviously were. You and the other three boys signed it and thats that. You can still date Louis anyway, he will just have a cover up." Simon explained to Harry.

Harry trusted Louis but he knew he would have problems with this Eleanor chick. Who even was she? Would she try stealing his man?

Harry looked over at Louis and noticed that the other boy was completely silent. Was he really okay with this? He didn't even try arguing with Simon about this.

"I have some errands to run, have fun with your girlfriend Louis." Harry said while putting more emphasis into the word girlfriend.

He got up and walked out of Simon's office, starting to cry harder now. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. He thought being in a band would change his life to the better, but he wasn't so sure now. There was constant drama and his heart seemed to break more and more everyday.

Stepping outside into the cool autumn air, Harry decided to call up his close friend Cara and get some lunch with her. She always knew what to do in these situations and he really needed some company.

---

After Harry had made plans with Cara he decided to head back to Zayn's flat and get the stuff that he left there and get ready. He had about an hour to kill until he met up with Cara so he was taking his time walking back to Zayn's flat.

When Harry finally arrived, he grabbed the key from under the 'welcome' mat and opened the door. He peeked his head in and saw Niall and Zayn cuddling and watching some Disney movie. Probably "The Little Mermaid" since Niall loved that movie so much. But that wasn't the point, Zayn and Niall were cuddling...

"Hello lovebirds," Harry said in a seductive voice.

Niall and Zayn instantly broke apart and turned around. They were both blushing madly and looked at Harry with widened eyes.

"W-we weren't d-doing anything..." Niall said, barely managing to finish the sentence.

"U-huh," Harry said while strutting his way to his bag that was on the kitchen counter. He decided to go into Zayn's closet after and "borrow" some of his clothes. Knowing himself, he wasn't going to give it back.

Stepping into Zayn's closet was like stepping into Narnia. It was huge and everything was color coded and grouped appropriately. He decided to wear an oversized lilac jumper that rested at the top of his knees, a pair of black skinnies with holes in them, and some black leather ankle boots. He thought he looked good as he posed in the mirror.

Harry was about to leave with his stuff when Niall and Zayn pulled him into a hug. Harry instantly started crying, and the boys looked at him with worried glances. He quickly explained everything and he saw Zayn furrow his eyebrows.

"This is why I fucking left. They think they can control everything!!!" Zayn yelled out, raising his hands in the air.

Harry nodded and hugged the boys before stepping out of Zayn's flat and into the London streets.

All of a sudden, his phone buzzed. It was a notification from Twitter. Tapping on it, he read the worldwide trending topic...

"#EleanorandLouis"

---

Hey loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope it was better than the last one.

Vote and comment,

thank you...

x cheers