-Chapter 5-

Harry arrived at Zayn's an hour later. He had spent the time walking around London trying to figure out what was going on in his mind and trying to calm himself down. He didn't mean to flip out on Louis like that but anger got the best of him. He didn't like it when people invaded his privacy and he didn't expect it from his boyfriend.

But none of that mattered right now, he was on his was to Zayn's house. He honestly was surprised when Zayn called him, they haven't talked in awhile but he was glad he did. He missed him a lot and he missed the close friendship they had.

When Harry arrived to Zayn's flat he was carrying two bags of groceries. He knew Zayn wasn't home yet so he got the key from under the doormat and let himself in. The place smelled of cigarettes and beer. Disgusting. Harry being the healthy, sensitive guy that he was decided to light some candles and clean the place up.

"Great, I'm officially a mom," Harry thought to himself.

Deciding to cook his famous meal which was some French Onion soup and pasta with some mushrooms and white sauce (u dirty) Harry was proud of himself. The meal looked fantastic and the flat smelled much better now. Wiping his forehead with a towel he heard someone come through the door...

"Gee what smells so good in here?!" Zayn asked with a wild grin on his face.

"Zayn!!" Harry exclaimed while running into the boys arms and burying his face into Zayn's neck.

"I missed you so much Haz," Zayn whispered quietly.

Zayn seemed sad. Harry didn't want to ask him anything until they properly sat down so he nodded and went back into the kitchen getting ready to plate the meal he had prepared.

---

After eating dinner and talking about their careers they both decided to actually sit down and talk. Harry knew Zayn was always a good listener so he was glad he could rant to him and ask him for advice. Sitting down on the couch with tea and some blankets the boys started chatting.

"So whats up with you and Louis?" Zayn asked while tensing up.

Huh.

Harry explained everything to him. Starting from managements rules and ending in the journal. When he was finished he noticed that Zayn had furrowed his eyebrows and wasn't looking so happy anymore.

"Harry, you need to be careful with him. You don't know what he's up to and if you can't even trust the guy then whats the point of dating him? Plus, you know management will never allow you guys to open up to the public about your relationship."

Harry wasn't too happy to hear these words coming from his best friends mouth but he knew he was right. Zayn was always right. The truth hurt.

"I don't want to leave him." Harry simply stated, tears forming.

"Haz, I know you don't I'm sorry, I just don't want you getting hurt." Zayn said while pulling Harry into a tight hug.

Harry was now whimpering and crying his heart out. He has been holding it in for awhile now and he missed how things were. He missed Zayn. He missed how close he and Louis were. He missed having freedom.

F.R.E.E.D.O.M

What a fucking magical word.

"Harry how about we just forget about this all for tonight and just change the subject yeah?" Zayn asked with a worried look on his face.

Nodding, Harry sat up, cuddling next to Zayn. It felt right.

---

The boys were cuddling and watching some stupid cartoon when they heard a bang at the door.