Chapter Six

~~~

Sorry I didn't upload this Chapter like I always do with my other chapters, but school has been hard on me right now. So don't blame me. >.<

AND OMG!

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!

OVER 100 READS?!

OMG!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HUBBA BUBBA GUM!

Sorry for the disclaimers! I don't want to get copyrighted. ;-;

Okay, time for chapter! :3

~~~

When I walked into the classroom, I went to the seating chart and my seat was in the third row, second seat. I sat in my assigned seat and looked at the students around me. Most of them were jocks or just popular girls. Then, this person, who almost looked like Miley Cyrus with her short blonde boy-ish hair in a tiny mohawk and wore a white tank top showing her bellybutton under the black uniform jacket with cherry red lipstick, sat in the seat to the left of me. I couldn't tell if this person was a boy or a girl, but it was probably a girl. "HEYYY GIRRLL!" The person said, "I'M TEQUILANIQUA, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TEQUIL! THE WORSE BITCH HERE! THESE ARE MY SIDE BITCHES, ADORE DEL REY, AND SKY FUR-REAL!" Now I think I know what gender this person is. Its a boy. Adore and Sky waved at me, then started taking out some Hubba Bubba gum and chewing on it. Why would they buy that flavorless gum? Oh well, they looked like they would murder me in an instant if I asked them that.

I was also surprised that Tequilaniqua...or Tequil...didn't ask for my name. But lots of students are strange in this school. I've definitely know that from experience. I tried not to look at Tequil and her friends until the class bell rang. But it was hard, since they were talking at the top of their lungs. There was nothing to look at around the room besides posters on the wall saying "c + 7c = 8c!" or "Variables are great!" For some reason, a rebellious side came out of me that I felt so bored, I decided to watch YouTube videos on my phone until the class bell rang. I mostly watched gaming videos, since I was into gaming, like Kitteh.

The class bell rang. Everyone stood behind their assigned seats. A lady with the top of her white collar shirt buttoned down to the crest of her breasts, black high heels, and a long, black skirt you would see on those professional office women. She also had blue hair and a very large...well...butt.

Every boy in the class (Including Tequil) was surprised at the teacher's appearance. I'm guessing they were looking at her breasts...or butt...or both. "You may be seated," She said with medium toned voice, "Good afternoon, class. I'm Ms. Bluewut and I'll be our math teacher for this year. I expect you all to get along nicely with each other and work hard this year!"

All the girls (Including Adore and Sky) started whispering to each other. They looked like they were talking about the teacher's appearance...of course they would.
"Talking in class already?" Ms. Bluewut asked, "My, my you students have no manners these days. I'm afraid I'll have to punish you all." Then, all the boys started smiling. I knew they were starting to get a boner just because she said that. I tried to erase the clear image in my mind of what the boys thought she was going to do. Now I'm acting like one of the boys, I thought.

After math class, I had a free period to myself. So I just went to the library to read about some spirit animals. When I came to the library, there was only two people there. One girl who had brown hair (Thats all I could describe because her back was turned) and the librarian at the front desk, who had blue hair that looked like...tentacles. I just walked passed her like I never saw her so she wouldn't see me. But she was looking at a few papers, so I guess she wouldn't notice me anyways. I forgot that I didn't know my way around the library and I didn't know where the spirit animal books were. But I just looked at the signs peeking out of each aisle showing each genre until I can find the spirit animal aisle, since I didn't want to bother the librarian, who was buried in her papers.