Chapter Three

~~~

Hello my fellow readers! 

I don't know if you guys will love this or not (because you might be lazy to do it), but this chapter is going to be reeeaally long and I'm sorry for making you guys read such a long chapter!

But you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to read it, am I right? xD

Anyways, time for the chapter!

Enjoy!

~~~

The second bell rang. It was time for the teacher to come into the classroom. Everybody went to their assigned seats. The person who sat to the left of me still wasn't here. I'm guessing they weren't coming.

As my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Enderman, walked into the class, everyone stood behind the chairs, even me. "You may be seated." Mrs. Enderman said as everyone started to take a seat. "Alright everyone," Mrs. Enderman announced, "Welcome to homeroom three-four! I'm Mrs. Enderman and I'll be your homeroom teacher this year!" She announced, "I hope we all get along this year, as well! Time for attendance!" Mrs. Enderman said as she pulled out a piece of paper on her stand.  It looked like it had all of our names on it for attendance. 

"Jacarya?" Mrs. Enderman called, "Here." Jacarya replied.

I stopped listening to the teacher after that.

Suddenly, the classroom door slid open. Was it a teacher? A late student? It was a student. A female student, to be exact.  "SORRY I'M LATE!" The female student yelled at Mrs. Enderman, "Reason for tardiness?" Mrs. Enderman asked, "I, uh, had trouble with my school bag." The female student replied. 

"Its fine," Mrs. Enderman said, "Just take a seat in your assigned seat! I just started taking attendance, what is your name?"

"KittehKai."

"Alright, I didn't call your name yet, but I'll check you off as late."

"Okay!"

Then, I just noticed. The female student was wearing a green-and-grey striped sweater, a black skirt, black cat ears, green tail, and green highlights on her side bang and the ends of her hair.

It was Kitteh. The girl I met earlier while walking to the front of the school. I noticed that the seat to the left of me was the only seat in my classroom that was empty. I'm guessing Kitteh was going to sit next to me, I thought. Kitteh walked over to the empty seat and sat in it. She looked over to me and smiled for a moment. I smiled back for a moment and turned back to Mrs. Enderman.

"Kooljo?" Mrs. Enderman called, "Huh? Oh! Here!" I replied.

I forgot that Mrs. Enderman was still taking attendance. Kitteh's smile hypnotized me. I don't know how, but it did. After attendance was taken, Mrs. Enderman started going over the rules of the classroom. I just listened for a couple of minutes, then I spaced out.

After Mrs. Enderman went over the rules, the school bell rang. "Dismissed!" Mrs. Enderman called. Everyone got up from their seats and walked to the classroom door. Just as I was about to open it, Kitteh poked me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw her smiling.

"Well, well," Kitteh said, "I didn't think we were going to be in the same homeroom."

"Me neither." I said, scratching my head awkwardly. "So, I guess we're going to be friends," Kitteh said, "What class do you have next?" When I heard that word, "friends", I thought, how could we be friends that quick? But I just dropped it. I thought having a friend would be nice for a change. I looked at my schedule to see what class I had next. "I have Home Economics in room two-one with Mrs. Owlauss." I said. "THAT IS SO FREAKY," Kitteh said in excitement, "ME TOO!"

"Heh, that's funny." I said with an awkward tone. 

"OH YEAH! MY FRIEND IS IN THIS CLASS! LET'S GO AND MEET HIM!" Kitteh yelled.

"Huh?" I said as she grabbed my hand and ran downstairs to the second floor.

When we made it to the second floor, first room, we ran into the classroom and Kitteh started to wave at someone. I couldn't see who due to the large crowd of people blocking this person. I was guessing Kitteh saw him from her angle. "There he is!" Kitteh said, "YO! GLASSES BOY!" Kitteh started to run towards the window with my right hand being grabbed by her left hand. Then, I saw this person.

"THE FUCK YOU WANT?!" He said.