Chapter Two

As I kept walking to the school, I see students around me that look like humans, since they are in their human forms. It feels like I'm in human junior high school again. It makes me feel sick. Kids at that junior high school are too stuck up and only think about themselves. I hope this school doesn't have stuck up students...or spirit animals.

When I almost made it to the front doors of the school, a person ran up behind me and poked me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl with a dark-and-tan skin, dark brown hair, a green and gray horizontally striped sweater, and a black skirt. But I noticed that the girl had a side bang with green highlights at the end of side bang and more green highlights at the end of her long hair.

"Hi!" The girl said, "Hey...um...how may I help you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" The girl replied, "Have you seen a guy with blue hoodie with white stars?" She asked.

"No, not that I know of, sorry." I replied.

"Oh, okay! By the way, I'm KittehKai! But you can call me Kitteh!" Kitteh said.

"Nice to meet you, Kitteh!" I said, "I'm Kooljo!"

"You too!" She said, "Well, I must get going to find my friend! See ya around!"

The girl started to run inside the school building.

When I reached the school doors, I opened them and went in the school. The area I walked into was the shoe locker area where we change out of our outside shoes into our school shoes. The principal doesn't like our school shoes dirty, so we had to change them.

After I changed into my school shoes, I went to the auditorium for the opening ceremony for freshmans like me. As I was walking, I saw many students talking to other students like they were childhood friends as they were walking. I felt a little lonely, since I was in junior high school and no one from that school came to Vrew Academy. I hoped I make at least some friends at this school.

I went into the auditorium. It looked so beautiful with the red carpet and red seats. I sat in one of the seats. They felt very soft like a big and fluffy pillow. I wanted to take a nap in it. But I was going to try to listen to the opening ceremony.

After the opening ceremony, I walked out of the auditorium and looked at my schedule to see what homeroom I have. "Room Three-Four with Mrs. Enderman, huh?" I said to myself out loud, "I guess I'm going upstairs." I walked up the stairs to the third floor. When I was on the third floor, I went down the hallway where rooms Three-One to Three-Four were. I walked to room Three-Four and slid open the classroom door.

I walked into the classroom and saw many students sitting in chairs and some sitting on desks talking to other students. I walked to the seating chart to find where I sit. I sat in the fourth row, fourth seat. A seat away from the window. I wonder who sits by the window. I looked out the window and saw the blue crystal ocean acting so calm and still. I saw the cream white seagulls soaring across the ocean. I stared into the sun, thinking if I was ever going to find out my spirit animal. Why would I be a wolf or a bear like my dad when I'm weak? I was more than confused. I just dropped the question, for now.