Chapter One

'' If you need me i'll come running from a thousands miles away"

Here I am singing on stage,a song i wrote for my amazing,dedicated fans. I look up and see hundreds of beautiful girls dancing,screaming, and singing. I love to se their smiles. The song ends.

"Thank you", i say smiling. I hear loud cheers.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN! JUSTIN!"

I wipe off my swat and read several signs

"I want to be your one less lonely girl" "I love Justin" "Marry Me", i chuckled. My fans are incredible.

"So who wants to be my baby?", i ask. Millions of 'me's' are heard from all over the place. The soundtrack to my mega hit song comes on and i start dancing. I begin singing,then i hear the best chorus ever singing with me.My beliebers.

"Are we an item?Girl quit playing.We're just friends?What are you saying?"

My dancers are moving like crazy and i'm singing my heart out. The concert is almost over,and i'm exhausted,but i don't want it to end.

"Now im gone,gone,gone,i'm gooooooooooooooonnneeeeeeeeee"

I try to make that last note last a while.

"Justin,you're done!", i hear scooter from backstage. I got upset ,it was time to leave. I didn't want to say goodbye.

"Well thank you everyone! I couldn't have had a better way to end my day. I love you Beliebers. Never say never , Believe and swag!" i saw goodbye to all my fans and run backstage. Normally, i would have a water figh,but this night was different. I rushed to my tour bus and laid in my bed. I thought about my life,how far i've come.