Chapter Five

The Tv at school turns on,then they play my videos. What.the.fuck.? I was so embarased.How did the office find my videos,and why did they play them? Everyone's eyes were focused on me all day.

I walked home pissed, and saw mom on the phone.She has been getting a lot of weird calls about me lately.As soon as she hung up, i told her about the incident at school. She explained the reason for that. Some guy was trying to locate me,so he called the school. That must've caught the office's attention,and caused them curiousity to look me up. Still wasn't a good reason for them to embarass me like that.

Mom and me went out to a public phone, and contacted the guy who put me through embarassement,Scooter Braun.

My mom made a 'be quiet' gesture,as she dialed the number.

"Hi, this is Pattie Mallete. You were calling about my son Justin." Mom had called many people to stop,but something was different. An hour had passed and they weren't talking about me anymore,but about life. She then handed the phone to me. Still pissed,i took the phone from mom,and confroted the guy who put me in an embarassing situation.

"Dude why you do that for?" ,i angrily asked.

"Listen Justin,i think you have a great gift", he said,totally ignoring my question. He talked to me about making music. I'm not gonna lie,i was interested. He then said something about flying to Georgia.

"Sorry no can do. We're going to Disneyworld.",i responded. He sounded disappointed,but he didn't give up. He talked to me more into it.

"May i speak to your mom?",he asked. I handed the phone to mom. I though about this opportunity seriously,whil Mom and Scooter kept talking. I actually liked the idea of being a singer.Girls (;

"Okay,sure.bye!", mom finally hung up.

"Don't get your hopes up now. We're just going to check this out", she warned.

************ Tiffany's Point of view *************************

I'm playing random covers on youtube. It's raining so i really have nothing else to do. Out of random,i click on a 'With you' cover.

'I bet it's hearts all over the world tonight With the love of their life Who feel what I feel when I'm,with you, with you, with you With you, with you, girl'

"kidrauhl" ,i whisper grinning. It was the kid from the other day! omg omg omg! I subscribed to his channel and checked it out.

I comment 'Wow. Speechless. Saw you last weekend. You're really cute and talented, keep singing x'

Without thinking twice,i share the video.