Chapter Ten

We finally made the choice of which song to release as my first single. One Time. The song was very catchy and had a nice tune.

It was time to shoot my first video for 'One Time'. I was beyond excited! We called Usher to help us out, and flew Ryan over.

"Oh...dude...This is sick!", Ryan kept repeating as he saw all these gorgeous girls everywhere.

"Haha", i grinned.

The video turned out great! I couldn't wait for the release.

Picking One Time as my first single was great,but there was one problem..

"Well One Time already came out,but with no banner advertisements,or no promo page. You have to get on and type Justin Bieber to see the video", Scooter explained. He sounded pretty irritated,and i was just like ' O.'

He later set up my facebook page,and twitter.

I tweeted 'Check out my single 'One Time' on myspace and spread the word for me. Thanks'

*********** Elizabeth's point of view **********

Here i was in my room agan, listening to my parents argue,but this time, instead of cutting, i went on youtube to see if kidrauhl had posted anything. He brought joy to me.

A music video!What!?!?! Justin Bieber - One Time

I fell in love with it,everytime i heard it. It never failed to make me feel happy.