Chapter Seven.

We continued uploading videos. Mom and Scooter would stay up, watching the views got up,and counting the honors.

********** Tiffany's point of view **********

I type in kidrauhl on the youtube search box.

"Cool. New videos!", i thought.

"Tiffany,Nelly is here", mom yelled from downstairs. I hurry down.

"Hey! Let's go to my room, i want to show you something", i greet her,and grab her by the hand,before she could say anything.I took her up to my room.

"What is it?", Nelly asks confused.

"Just follow me,you'll see", we get in my room,and i play the video.

"Wow! He is great...and cute! Oh my gosh look at the number of views! He kinda looks familiar though", she says.

"Yeah. He's that guy from the Avon Theatre." , i smile.

"I think i'm in love", she jokes.

" Haha too bad he's mine",i reply and wink.

********** Justin's point of view **********

Wow. I got thousands of hit on the video i had a bad haircut in. This was sick. The youtube hits were rising,but no one in the music industry cared about that. They said i needed to start of with a fanbase from Disney or Nicklelodean. Blah blah blah. Were they kidding me? My fans were on youtube. This was crazy.

Scooter said we had to find someone to go into the record label's meetings with. He suggested two huge artists, Usher and Justin Timberlake. We got them to watch my videos. unbelievable.

Later Usher comes to Scooter,amazed,and asks " Wow.Where has this kid been?"

Scooter smiles. " He's that kid from the parking lot that wanted to sing for you"

I squeeze through,and have a huge grin on my face."You don't remember me?You blew me off that day."

"Oh okay.haha.I thought you were Scooter's little cousin.", he laughed and patted my back.omg.We went in to Usher's and sang for him.

" And you got it bad when you're on the phone,hang up and you call right back"

I love to joke around,so i stop and ask Usher , " Are you singing with me or what?" He just laughs,and i end the song. Usher started cheering and clapping. I couldn't wait to see Ryan's face when i tell him i was hanging out with Usher!

Justin Timberlake had the same reaction. Both of them were interested in me. Are you kidding me? It was a hard decision to make. They were both great artists,but in the end,i chose Usher,his words spoke to me,and i knew i had found a friend.