Chapter Three.

********** Emily's point of view ***************

I was strolling around,windo shopping. Then I stopped, just a few steps away from me stood this familiar guy... the boy from the video! I quickly got a pen and notebook out of my bag and walked nervously toward him.

"Hey you're that guy from youtube that sings,right?Justin Bieber?"

He smiles.

************* Justin's point of view ***********************

Some cute girl just came to me,and knew who i was? This is crazy! But I ain't complaining.(; I gave her a sweet smile.

"Yeah that's me. You watch my videos?"

***************** Emily's point of view *********************

Oh my gosh! I couldn't believe it,i was beyond excited!

"Yeah! You are amazing! Can i have an autograph?" , i asked joyfully, handing him my pen and notebook. He was soooooooooooo adorable in person.

********************* Justin's Point of view *************************

Wow. Did she really just ask me for an autograph? I couldn't refuse.

"Umm of course, but i'm not famous". I signed the notebook and gave it back to her. I had always practiced my signature for when i became a professional hockey player, i never thought i would be asked for autographs because of my singing. I couldn't wait to tell mom about what just happened.

******************* Emily's point of view **********************

He hands me back my notebook,and i'm fangirling inside.

"Thank you so much! And you should be famous haha.Well bye!", i say,and he winks at me. OMFG. I waved goodbye to the guy that one day would be the biggest star of the world.

*************** Justin's point of view **********************

I ran home and jumped around inside.

"MOM! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED! I GOT ASKEDD FOR AN AUTOGRAPH,LIKE IF AS I WAS FAMOUS!",i bragged. I felt proud. Mom gave me a warm smile.

" Really Justin?", she questioned me.

"Yes really! This girl asked me for one.She knows me from my videos!",i explained.

"No way" ,she responded

"WAY!" i shouted gleefully.

"That's nice Justin, come read your comments baby", she said going through my youtube page. I watched behind her.

"They want you to make more videos.". she said scrolling down the comments slowly.

"Cool! Let's do thiss!" , i holler

"Maybe 'With you' would be good.", she suggested,searchhing for teh camera. I agreed and was ready for this. I sat in the couch, waiting for the music to start. After we shoot it, mom gives me a high five, and sits next to me,and plays my video. We both liked how it turned out,and decided to upload it. I was anxious for the results.

Later that day,Ryan comes over. We hang out in my room,and he turns to my computer.

"Woah dude!You almost have a thousand subscribers", he says shocked.

"Yeah," i reply proudly.

"How did you get so many subscribers?", he asked still looking shocked.

"Well they like my stuff. I upload videos of me singing,like from the competition i took you to watch, remember?", i tell him. "I've even been asked for an autograph. No Joke."

I stared at Ryan's startled expression.Neither of us could believe it.

" Yeah, i remember, but are you kidding me? You have hundreds of hits!", he finally manages to say.

"I know",i shrugged. I lean over for my basketball and throw it at him. I gestured him to go outside and played basketball.