Chapter Four.

The nex morning,i decide to go busking. I grab my guitar and head out the door.Then my mom bocks the door.

"Where do you think you're going?",she asks with her arms crossed.

"I'm gonna go sing on the steps on the Avon Theatre.I'll be back before dark,i promise mom" , i responded.

"Mhm okay, if you're not back by then,i'm going to go look for you" , she said with a worried tone. She kissed my forehead and gives me a water bottle. I head out to the Avon Theatre.

I sat down,got my guitar out,and saw a bunch of eyes on me. I was kind of nervous,not gonna lie. I play some notes and began singing. At first only about 10 people listened. In about half an hour, a crowd gathered around me. Some had their camaras out. I heard several people say, "He's gonna be big someday."

************** Tifanny's ( another fan) Point of view ****************

"You hear that?", i asked my friends as we walked around the block. I heard a voice, it was an amazing voice.

"Yeah,someone's probably busking, i guess. Want to check it out?",Nelly asks,noticing how interested i looked. I nodded yes. The voice had caught my attention. It was so loud,and clear,and beautiful.

We walked down the street. A huge mob was infront of the Avon Theatre. I squeezed in between the crowd. I saw this small kid sitting on the steps, playing his guitar. How can such a strong big voice come from such a small kid? i was amazed!

I quickly got a pen and random piece of paper and wrote down my number. I placed it in the guitar case. I looked up, and he was staring right at me. I shyly flash him a smile,he smiled back,and winked at me. Oh my gosh! His smile is perfect!

I left the crowd,and caught up with my friends. I couldn't stop looking back at the kid with the amazing voice.

************* Justin's point of view **************

It was getting dark,so i stopped.Everyone clapped. I grabbed my case.This shit was heavy. I hurried home excited. I couldn't wait to see Mom's face when i tell her what happened today. I open the door and run to the living room looking for mom.

"Mom look!",i pointed at my case.

"Wow Justin,you made all this money!?",she said,counting the money.Then it came to me,a brilliant idea.

"Aye we could go to Disneyworld!" , i said. Going to Disneyworld was like winning the lottery! I always wanted to go on a family vacation. She looked at me as she thought about it.

" We really could, we even have enough for plane tickets"