Chapter Six.

We flew out to Atlanta,my first time on a plane. This was thrilling! When we got off,this guy just comes to us,and hugs us. Scooter

"I'm so glad to see you two",he said. He seemed like a cool,fun guy. He led us to his car. My eyes got bigger.

"This is your ride?" i asked,checking out this purple mercedes. He grinnedd and nodded.

"Nice ride", my eys got twice it's size.

"Okay, well i got to deal with some business with Jemaine. You don't sing for him yet.",Scooter instructed. As we got out,i saw USHER! Oh my gosh! Usher! I was his biggest fan! I ran up to Usher,ignoring Scooter.

"Oh my gosh! Usher! I'm your biggest fan! Can I sing for you?", i was all hyped....but he blew me off..

"No,sorry little guy. It's cold out here,let's go in", he says,but i don't care,he talked to me! I couldn't wait to tell everyone at school that i met Usher! Scooter turns to me.

"What did I JUST tell you?", he asked me giving me a look.

"You said i couldn't sing for Jemaine,you never said anything about Usher", i smart answer him,with a huge grin on my face. I still couldn't process the fact that i had just met Usher!

We went in and and met up with Jemaine and played some video games.Then we started rapping to Nelly. They laughed at first,but then Jemaine went to get his camara.

"Wow! A baby Scooter?" he joked.

"Well what he really does is sing", Scooter points out.

"Really? I have to hear this.", Jemaine said surprised.

"No,not today. He just flew in and..", Scooter explained,but before her can finish,i interrupt. I let out some Boyz II Men. Then Scooter gave me a look like 'Dude!'