Chapter Nine

We finally got the amazing news! Island Def Jam wanted to sign me! Scooter explained all the business side,but what i really wanted to know was...

"Will my tour bus have an Xbox?"

"That's the dream",he laughed. I started writting songs and playing music immediately. I was eager to get into the recording studio. Later, Usher set me up with his vocal coach,Mama Jan. We finally got into the recording studio.

After that, Mama Jan invited me to sing at Eddie's attic. I sang 'Common Denominator'

'Out of all the things in life,that i could fear,the only thing that would hurt me is if you weren't here. I don't want to go back,to just being one half of the equation.'

By the end of the song i had a standing ovation. This was unexpected.

********** Elizabeth's (new fan) Point of view **********

I'm stuck in my room, trying to ignore my parents fighting in the other room. My wrists are bleeding non stop. I'm feeling very dizzy,and the tears are drying up on my face. I just sitin the corner of my room,with a razor in one hand,thinking of something to distract me. I turn on my laptop and go on youtube. I go through my inbox, and click on a video someone has shared with me.

'Before your love was low,playing girls was my high,You changed the game ,now i put my cards to the side aye.When broken hearts rise up to say love is a lie. You and i would stand to be love's reply.'

Miraculously,i smile,after i had forgotten how. I put the razor down,and look for more videos by this kid. Slowly my tears fade away,and i forget about all my troubles that moment. My broken heart felt....happy. I had to find this kid. I finally had found a motivation to life.

************ Justin's point of view ***********

Scooter sent 'Common Denominator' to L.A Reid,than to Usher,saying it's time to record.Everyone agreed. I couldn't believe what was happening. asdfghjkl; i was going to finally get in the recording studio. When we got in,i recorder 10 songs. It was time to go back to L.A Reid. I was nervous of what he thought about my music. He told me he had listened to all 10 song....twice! He loved them! Swag!